7

Yoongi digged his fingernails into Jimins back, rising his hips to produce more friction.
Jimin stripped down Yoongis clothes leaving only his boxers. He was grinding  on him. Both dicks hard. Yoongis boxers revealing a few drops of precum.

A few minutes ago Yoongi  was pretty sure we would top, because it has been like that for a while. Even before he left. Sure, Jimin was a hot top ... but it ended up feeling more natural  for both of them, since Yoongis was the elder  anyway.

But Jimins gained weight and muscles over the year Yoongi  was gone. His shoulders became broad ,his thighs were thick and strong, his chest defined.
Yoongi didn't noticed until that exact moment, when Jimin pinned him down on his bed, taking of his clothes. Yoongi wasn't  able to move. But he didn't  mind at all. The youngers dominance turned him on even more.

"Jiminnngg~"

The younger was busy peppering wet sloppy kisses down his neck, so he only hummed in response.

"I -I should top"

Jimin smirked and bit into Yoongis skin.
"Ahhg- what was that for?" Yoongi whined.
Jimin repeated his action and sucked hard on the places he bit. Yoongis eyes rolled back and his lips parted, letting out soft moans.

"Why should you top?" Jimin hot breath whispered against Yoongis sensitive  skin.

"Because  I'm  older"

Jimin chuckled slightly.
"You know I thought about that... first of all our relationship seemed to work better when i was topping. Also... I was the one that took your virginity. So who cares about age. You clearly enjoy being-"

Yoongi pulled the younger up and connected their lips. Jimin started grinding on him again, this time he let one of his hands travel down to Yoongis soft pale belly and tugged on the fabric of his boxers.

Later on Yoongi was preparing a midnight snack for both of them.
He expected his ass to hurt like hell but Jimin really took his time in preparing him.
Jimin sat on the counter, his arms crossed.
Yoongi felt his staring, but focused on what he was doing.

"Yoongi?" Jimin said suddenly.

"Yeah?"

"I thought about my plans about moving together with Jungkook, Eri and-"

Yoongi looked up. Jimin was irritated for a second as if he forget  what he wanted to say. Yoongi could guess how much hate much have been in his gaze as Jimin  said that name.

"I think I won't  do it"

Yoongi narrowed his eyes on Jimin.
"Why suddenly?"

Jimins cheeks turned red and he scratched the back of his neck.
"I.. uhm"
He took a deep breath.
"I think I'll wait until you're done studying and ... uh-"

Yoongi tried to hide his smile.

"I want to live together with you" Jimin  said.
Yoongi nodded, biting his lip, while placing the two bowls of ramen on the dinner table. He gestured Jimin to sit down so he could take out the chopsticks,  but Jimin wrapped his arms around his waist.
His hot breath was tickling on Yoongis neck.

"Is that a good idea?" Jimin asked quietly.

Yoongi nodded.
"Yes. I'd love to move in together with you."
Jimin grinned widely, his lips hovering over Yoongis skin.
Yoongi closed his eyes subconsciously and placed his head on Jimins shoulder.
Jimin kissed the few hickey he left on Yoongis pale neck and then chuckled.

"What?" Yoongi asked smiling widely.
Jimins laughter was just so angelic and probably the most adorable laughter on earth.

"I'm  just so happy" Jimin  whispered. 
"And I'm glad I came here"

(I don't know if you guys even want detailed smut ... so. Well. I thought that you were upset about Jimin being top in dirty sheets, so I let Yoongi be top in the sequel. But now that dirty sheets became more popular and the comments say that Jimin top is super requested I guess I'll  change it back again?! Yeah ...)