5

Jimin leaned back, exhaling smoke into the air.
Eri sat next to him and  watched him, while a cloud of smoke surrounded her aswell.
Jimin stared into the clear sky.
The last time he had seen so many stars must've been years ago, because he couldn't remember it being so beautiful.
Youna was laying next to Eri, her head placed on her lap.
Eri was caressing her hair and she smiled subconsciously.
Jimin sighed and closed his eyes, imagining Yoongi next to him.
Yoongi was ignoring his messages constantly. He never answered his calls.
Youna asked him if it was over just a few minutes ago. He was still thinking about it.
It couldn't be over, right?
They just had a little fight, that's all.
He loved Yoongi and he knew Yoongi loved him as much as he did.
Maybe they just needed a few days apart from each other.
Well, maybe that's what Yoongi needed. Because Jimin was craving to see him again. Not a single minute pass without Jimin thinking about him. He felt empty.
After such a long time , they couldn't be next to each other, this was the worst.

"Jimin?" Eris voice asked, still looking at him.
He pulled at his cigarette and just hook his head. He wasn't in the mood to talk. Especially to her. He felt like this whole situation had to do with her.

"What about Yoongi?" She asked anyway.

"I don't know"he simply said.