Tell them

A\N starting back where I left off oh and the triad is the combined supernatural communities ( the witches, the vampires, and the werewolves )

_____________________________________________________________

Pov Lexi

"But it is me" said a voice that rose from the black ashes on the floor. Then it started to rise and form into a person, at that moment Kie started to back away out of the pentagram and stood before us was a women with long black hair and pitch black eye literally the was no white in them just black.

"You cant be here. "said Dria

"Yes I can and you know exactly what that means." said the woman

"No" whispered dell

"Yup... ding dong the witch is dead." she said and started laughing

"What did you do?"said Kie as electricity started to erupt from his body "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MOTHER!"he screamed as he shot lighting from his hands. It hit the woman, straight in the chest and she flew into the wall pinned there by lightning. I look back at Kie and saw that his eyes where burning blue. Out of nowhere his siblings joined in and unleashed their powers on her the women skin was sizzling and piling off her body leaving nothing but muscle and bone. At that point they stopped and the woman started to heal. Malik walk over to her and waved his hands above her turning the body back to ash.

"Mom why"

" You can't be dead."sobbed Kie as he sunk to the floor crying. Calum walk over to him and grabbed him in his arms.

Pov Calum

'Its been a week since the incident in the music room Kie and his siblings had place barriers around the entire town. They had made weird looking crystals they placed them in areas of high levels of mana(magic energy). They explain that as long as the crystals are in one piece then the barriers stay in place he also explained that a thousand years ago his mother, Lexi's and Sarah's parents, along with others, locked away the woman's true power. The only way for her to unlock her full powers was help from a blood relative. So his mother cursed her, took her ability to have kid and their parents sealed away the woman's body so that even if she found a way to be able to have a child again she would need her body to do it. But there was a loophole in the seal as long as one of their parent was alive the seal would hold but Lexi's parents went rouge and was killed by hunter and Sarah's parents died in an attack by werewolves before Lexi was the alpha. Now Kie's mother was dead so the seal broke and the women was free. He said that he doesn't know much more about her but I feel like he's keeping a secret from us. But I dont know much more about what he said because at that point I had heard someone at the door. when I look I saw a flash of red hair and when I went to the door and looked there was no one, who ever it was was gone.

" What you thinking about" asked Kie as he sat in my lap I hurried and grabbed him and pulled him closer

"This the first time in a while that we've been this close" I said looking into his eye and stroking his hair

"I know that's why I wanted to ask if you want to go to Luke's party with me" Kie asked while getting up and walking over to my closet

"What like a date?"I ask with a questionable look

" Well if you don't wont to go with me I can just take someone else. " he said with frustration in his voice

"Babe" I say getting up when he turned his back to me

"I could always go with Liam I heard he has a big di..." I cut him off by kissing him we stay like that for a minute until he pulls away.

"So I'm guessing that was a yes to my question"he says as he hands me a blue shirt and black skinny jeans