Date with an ex-assassin

Pov Lexi

"Please let this be a dream" I said as I lifted my head from the kitchen table.

"Nope I'm still here and if we dont start moving we'll never make it love" said that jackass Trevor as he held out his hand for me to take it. I smacked his hand away

"Go fuck yourself" I growled at him as I walked towards the door but before I could open it everything froze.

"Girl I swear if you dont chill I will slap you." Said Kie as he appeared from a cyclone of snow his long white hair was decorated with braids that where intertwined with silver beads and wire. He was wearing white bands on his arms with glowing blue sapphire in each. He had a long sleeve white shirt on that had opens on the upper arms where the white bands showed and as always he wore black jeans.

"You look great." I told him as he smiled and twirled in the moon light

"Thanks and so do you but I feel that your missing something" said kie as he walked closer to me he pulled out a necklace in the shape of a wolf's head. It had glowing red crystal for eyes. It was beautiful but familiar.

" It belonged to a werewolf I knew back when I first came to this land . She was a fierce worrier and a strong alpha."He said as a tear ran down his face. And I looked back dow at the necklace.

"What was her name"

"Natalya Crest" I looked up in shock of the name but Kie was gone

" Hey come on get in the car we need to go" yelled Trevor as I ran to the car. On the way there I just kelp thinking about the fact that Kie new one of the strongest alphas that ever lived. Natalya the tamer, she could tame any wolf with just a look and when she spoke her words shook the entire magical community.

"Earth to Lexi .....are you there" asked Trevor kinda nervously. I look up but when I looked around we where at a park and right in front of the car was a beautiful picnic area.

"WOW" I said stunned

"So I guess that means you like it" all I could do was shake my head yes. " well lets get started then"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We where walking around the park making ideal chit chat. I will never admit it to him but the date was great and so was the food. Turns out pretty boy can cook.

"I've must have last my manners because I forgot to tell you earlier that you look beautiful even in jeans." He said as he smirked down at me

"Oh really I tried to look as horrible as possible must have failed" I said sarcastically as I turned around and walked backwards in front of him. Making my new necklace refract the light of the moon in his face.

"That necklace.. Its about time that he gives it back to the werewolf community and finally lets Natalya go. Its what she would have wanted" He whispered the last part.

"Wait you knew Natalya Crest?" I asked he nodded yes

"How old are you" I was born about 20years after Kie"

" I remember my mother use to fight with him over who was the real god of beauty"

"Your mother was a goddess?"

"Yup and she still is"

"Why dont you and Kie's brother like each other?"I asked

"A long time ago they thought I was going to use Kie and there sister, if you caught my drift but in reality I slept with his brothers instead just to fuck with their minds. Ever sence then me and his brothers hate each other. Sure over the endless years me and kie have flirted alot but we are way to close to ruin the friendship with that.To be honest me and Kie are best friends. I never lie to him and he never lies to me. We've had that relationship for a long time. Even when we came here.

"So if I'm on the right track you must have left with Kie and his siblings"

"What.. We didn't leave.... we where cast out... We where banished here"