Family

Pov third person

Kie could sence Bailey's life force so he teleported to her. He ended up at the school he walked up the stairs and he saw that the glass doors where already unlocked, he walked in and saw Bailey standing there as if she was waiting for him.

"So I'm guessing that you already knew that we got there two late."Kie asked her with anger in his voice.

"Yes I know." answered Bailey

"Why.. why would you let this happen?! They where your friends, they talked to you, walked with you and you had the nerve to smile in their faces knowing that they where going to die!" Kie screamed

"I needed all of you to see how big of a threat Temora is! " Bailey yelled in frustration

"We knew how big of a threats she is, you didn't need to let them die I thought banshees protect not twist fate"

"So you know what I am?" She asked calmly.

"Yes and you know we have rules here. This is Triad territory we are not lawless." he said sternly.

"I know your laws but we banshees have a code. We bow to no creature until we are defeated." she said as she launched a sonic scream at him throwing him into the lockers leaving a dent.

Kie quickly recovered his eyes burning bright blue as he teleported in the air behind Baileys head kicking her in the side of her face sending her flying to the side. She got up pulling out a knife and throwing it at Kie. He quickly dodged it but by the time he did she was right in front of him. She swung at him but Kie grabbed her arm twisting in makeup her flip to the floor he held her arm behind her back as he used his knee to press her down.

"I dont want to hurt you Bailey."Kie yelled.

" Well to bad!" she said as she blast him sending him flying back they both got up at the same speed. She pulled out three more knifes sending them flying toward him. Kie pull two swords out of thin air slicing throw the knifes. When he saw that she was pulling out more weapons he turned the swords into whips and whipped the knife out of her hand and attacking her fiercely. She tried to dodge all of his attacks but her legs got slashed all over. Kie saw Bailey start to slow down so he twisted the whips around her neck, he yanked as hard as he could making her fly toward him. He jumped in the air colliding his knee to her face. She fell back and started to get up. At this point Kie was angry so he send a blast wave at her making all the lockers burst open and send her flying right threw the glass doors, shattering them and her body landing on the steps. Kie walked out the school he summon a ball of wavy blue energy and walk over to Bailey and pointed it at her face.

" I give, I give." she said with a smile on her face. "Remind me not to really try and kill you I might end up dead."she said as Kie help her up.

" So does this mean your on my team."Kie asked happily

" My loyalty lies with you... on one condition .. You tell them everything." she said sternly Kie smile quick disappeared

"What do you mean everything" asked Sarah "and what happened to the school!?" Screamed Lexi as they stared down Kie and Bailey

"It would be better if we had this discussion with everyone "Kie said as he started to walk off.

------------------------------------------------

Everyone was sitting in the room Kie and his siblings where arguing, while everyone else was talk to Bailey

"Soo... Your a Banshee ?" Calum asked for the thousandth time Bailey roles her eye.

" If you ask me that question again I'm going to put my foot up your ass"Bailey said to Calum so he'd quickly shut up to save himself the discomfort. Calum then look over to Sarah and Lexi who both look like they were listening to the argument going on on the other side of the room.

" What are they arguing about" Calum asked Lexi

"I dont know I cant hear them, when I try I get a buzzing sound."Lexi said breaking her concentration soon after Sarah spoke up.

" So are you guys ready to tell us whatever you've been arguing about." she ask with frustration in her voice the siblings looked at each other and sighed.

"The truth is we know more about Teamora then we first said."replied Malik

" Wait.. Teamora... the Teamora like the dark goddess ... Shit where fight a fucking goddess there's no way we'll survive." Said Calum with a look of distress

"Okay I'm working on theory here but if Teamora exist than the other goddess exist to .. The one that she always fought with." said Luke

"Yah the other goddess was her sister, she was a goddess of light what was her name." ask Lexi while everyone thought.

"Her name was Sahma and I know where your going with this that maybe we can summon Sahma to help us but we can't Sahma is dead."answered Dell

"How do you know, maybe your just lying to us again " said Calum as he eyes went straight to Kie and he only got angrier at the sight of frustration on his face

"Sahma was our mother" said Kie in frustration as he look at their shocked face as they put it all together.

"That makes Teamora your... aunt" Micheal said.

"No shit Sherlock." retorted Ashton smacking him in the back of the head.

"Yay our family is really twisted."said Kie as he looked to Calum

"How could you be related to something so dark... to that monster." Calum said in discuss but quickly regretted it when he saw a tear run down Kie's face.

" No Kie I didn't mean it that way" Calum said as he started to walk over to him but he teleported out.

"I didn't mean it" whispered Calum

"Are you sure cause, It sure sounded like you did." said Malik as he teleported after Kie.

"Oh and FYI dip shits Kie was the one who wanted to tell you guys everything from the beginning, but we voted not to because of this very reason, because of the chances of the looks of discuss you might give him would have crushed him, looks like we where right. " Dria said.

" I just hope you judge mental bitches didnt hurt him to bad" Dell added in right before they teleported out too. Leaving them there to realize their mistake.

Immortal storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें