Part two

❤️💛💚💙💜Let me tell you something. You're worth it. No matter how many times someone has told 💜💙💚💛❤️ ❤️💛💚💙💜you otherwise, you really are.💜💙💚💛❤️

Last time

"Raise your hand if you don't have a partner." I raise my hand and so does...

Now

lucy

Natsu Dragneel. Why him!?
"Alright, Lucy and Natsu, you shall be partners for this project." The teacher says. She shoots me an apologetic look. She knows we don't get on well. Natsu walks over and sits in the seat beside me.
"Why am I partnered with you?" He says. I don't say anything. "So the bitch is mute huh?"

End of school

I'm about to walk out of the gates when I hear someone calling my name.
"LUCY!" I turn around and see Melody running towards me. She stops in front of me and takes several deep breaths.
"I....just....wanted...to....know....arg!" She breathes. "If....you wanted to come to my birthday party?" I was shocked.
"A-Are you sure?" She says. I hadn't been to a party that consisted of more people than me and Levy.
"Of course." She says smiling brightly. "You seem like a nice person and I want to get to know you better. Well I've got to go now. Bye!" She hands me an invitation and runs off. I smile to myself.

I get home and am confronted by my father.
"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN BITCH!" He yells.
"At school father." I say quietly.
"GET TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" He yells. I run up to my room.

I sit on my bed and cry. I run into my bathroom and get a knife. I take my hoodie off and cut my arms. After cutting five times on each arm, I move to my legs. I then engrave the latest names to my collection. Pathetic. Useless. Ugly. Waste of space. They're all there. I clean the cuts and bandage them. I then go back into my room and open my laptop.

Bookworm online (Levy)
Celestialprincess online (Lucy)
Wolfqueen online (Melody)
I<3cake online (Erza)
Water queen online (Juvia)
Jelly<3cake online (Jellal)
Kitty online (Lisanna)
Matchmaker online (Mira)
Iceking online (Gray)
Firedragon online (Natsu)
Irondragon online (Gajeel)

Bookworm: hi Lu! 😄
Celestialprincess: hey Levy 🙂
Kitty: oh look who's here.
Waterqueen: ugh...she's not dead already?
Wolfqueen: Juvia that's a bit harsh... 😑
Kitty: she should be dead already.. 😆
I<3cake: LISANNA!
Matchmaker: Lisanna, that isn't funny 😠
Wolfqueen: Lisanna, what has she done to you?
Kitty: she came to this school
Iceking: That is a bit harsh....😕
(Anything in italics is Lucy thoughts) they're sticking up for me....?
Waterqueen: Juvia thinks Lucy should kill herself.
I should, shouldn't I?
Firedragon: even I wouldn't go that far.... 😕
Jelly<3cake: STOP BEING SO MEAN TO HER! 😡
I<3caje: Lucy has never done anything to you! 😡
Bookworm: don't listen to them Lu.
Irondragon: not being mean or anything, but how did you guys get in this chat?
Wolfqueen: I put them in. 😊
Irondragon: oh, well it's nice to meet you two 😀
Whoo another nice person!
Bookworm: nice to meet you too. 😊
Kitty: why are you being so nice to her Gajeel?
Irondragon: would it really kill you to just try and get to know them.
Kitty: yes, she's not worth the space she's taking up!
I'm not worth it...I'm a burden to everyone...
Wolfqueen: LISANNA 😡
Celestialprincess: no...she actually has a point...
Bookworm: Lu, don't listen to her!
I<3cake: Lisanna that's way too far.
Wolfqueen: Lucy, you will always be worth it, no matter how many times someone says otherwise.
I'm glad you think so...
Firedragon: I'm back!
Jelly<3cake: you left?
Firedragon: yeah, I went to get food.
I<3cake: NATSU HOW COULD YOU!?
Firedragon: how could I what?
Celestialprincess: I don't understand why you guys are making a big fuss over it, Lisanna was telling the truth.
Wolfqueen: LUCY PLEASE DON'T
Bookworm: please Lu..

Celestial princess logged off

🐕Melody🐕
Wolfqueen:LEVY HER ADDRESS NOW!
Bookworm: 156 star lane.

Wolfqueen logged off
Bookworm logged off
I<3cake logged off

Lucy

I quickly grab a long scarf. I place a stool underneath my light and tie it around my ceiling light. I then tie it around my neck and kick the stool away. I slowly strangle myself

🐕Melody🐕

I run as fast as I can to Lucy's house. I don't bother knocking on the door. I run round the side of her house, climb her fence and look for a window. I see an open one and scale the side of her house to it. I see Lucy trying to strangle herself. I grab a knife I see lying in her bed and cut the scarf. She falls to the floor choking. I pull her into a tight hug. She hugs me back while crying.
"Don't you ever do that again." I say.

🗡Erza🗡

I run to Lucy's house and see Levy trying to climb over the fence. I help her over and, with her on my back, I climb the side of the house and into an open window. I walk in to find Melody already here. There's a knife on the floor and a scarf cut in two. Melody is hugging Lucy on the floor. I put Levy down and she runs to Lucy.

📚Levy📚

"Lu!" I say and run over to her. I join in with the hug.
"You had me so worried." I say to her. She just cries. Erza joins in with the hug and we all stay like that for a few minutes.

lucy

After our hug, I had to force the girls to leave. They quietly climb out of the window. I look at the time. 16:37. I quickly rush downstairs and start cooking dinner. I plate up just as Dad comes down. He starts eating.
"THIS IS DISGUSTING!" He yells at me. "LEARN HOW TO COOK YOU FREAK!" He drags me to the 'torture' room.

He ties me to the chair. He takes out a knife and stabs me a little. Not much, just a few millimetres, but enough to make me cry out in pain. He then storms off upstairs. I release myself from the chair and go to my bedroom. I take out my diary. I put 'fight song' by Rachael Platten on my phone and write in my diary.

'Dear diary,

Today started off the usual way. Lisanna 'greeted' me at the gate. She made fun of me, and all that crap.

Juvia actually talked to me in maths, but it wasn't a friendly conversation. Thankfully, Gray convinced her to stop. I don't know if he was defending me or trying to bully me too...but....it doesn't matter.

English was the same. Natsu bullies me. Levy tries to stick up for me. I warn her away. Natsu continues insulting me.

Science was fun. The teacher made this ice thing in a bowl thing.

Nothing really happened in fourth lesson.

At lunch though, I met Melody. She stopped Lisanna from kicking my lungs out. And she invited me to her birthday party! I don't get why she did though. No one wants me around.

The worst thing happened. I have to do a project with Natsu. I think my world just ended.

On chat, Lisanna had told me that I was worthless. So I tried to make myself less of a burden to everyone and kill myself. However, Melody, Levy and Erza ran to my house and stopped it. I'm glad I have people who care about me...even if it's only three....'

I turn off my phone, close my diary and go to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.