Part three

❤️💛💚💙💜wrong is wrong even if everyone's doing it, right is right even if no one's doing it 💜💙💚💛❤

Last time

I turn my phone off, close my diary and go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Now

Lucy

I wake up early the next morning to prepare breakfast on time. I quickly run downstairs and cook waffles. I plate them up, eat some and run back upstairs. I change into a white top with dark blue jeans. I then put on a baby blue jacket. I grab my bag and open the window. I decided it would be better if I leave through the window. I carefully climb out of the window and down to the floor. I then climb over the fence and go to school.

I see bitch fa-I mean Lisanna at the gate.
"Omg, are you so stupid that you can't even kill yourself?" She says. "See, this is why you're a worthless piece of trash!"
"Lisanna that's enough!" I hear Melody's voice say. Lisanna storms off.
"Hey Lucy!" She says happily.
"Hey Melody..." I say.
"Don't be so sad, come on, we're waiting for you." She says and pulls me away.
"We?" I ask.
"My friends of course!" She looks back at me and smiles brightly.

We get to a bench with other werewolves on it. Levy and Erza are there too.
"Hi Lu!" Levy says waving. I smile and wave back. Melody brings me closer to the group.
"Everyone." Melody says, they all look at her. "This is Lucy, the girl I told you about."
"Nice to meet you Lucy." A boy with purple hair and green eyes says. "I'm Zayn, Melody's brother." (Don't panic he's nice in this story) like Melody, he also has purple wolf features.
"Hi I'm Lucas!" A boy with white hair and wolf features with hazel eyes says. "I'm the male alpha!" Melody blushes a little.
"I'm Aurelia!" A woman with long black hair and wolf features says, she has grey-blue eyes. "I'm Zayn's mate." Zayn blushes a little.
"LUCY!" Erza yells. "COME SIT HERE!" She was sitting next to Aurelia. I sit next to her. Levy moves so she's sitting next to me. Opposite me is a man with blue hair. He has a red tattoo on his face.
"This is Jellal." Erza says.
"Erza's boyfriend" Levy says a little too happily.
"S-SHUT UP!" Erza says blushing. Jellal chuckles.
"Nice to meet you Lucy." Jellal says.
"You too." I say. The bell for first lesson goes and we go to lesson.

First lesson was art. Unfortunately I have to sit next to Natsu for this lesson. I out my bag under the table and prepare for insults. Only...none come. I shrug it off and get on with the lesson.

Break finally arrives and I go to find a bush. I have a change of heart and go and sit by a tree. I see Natsu sitting on a bench....reading? Natsu never reads. At least, not that I know of. I shrug it off and sit there, waiting for the bell to ring.

🔥Natsu🔥

I managed to get Lucy's diary in art. She made the mistake of bringing it to school. Hehehe. I open the first page and start reading.

'First day of school was hell. Everyone bullied me apart from one girl. Her name's Levy. The constant name calling and abusing hurt me. Usually this kind of stuff wouldn't get to me. But my father is hitting me and cutting me more often.' I struggle to read the last part. Her father was abusing her? Why? I carry on reading.

'Father is growing angrier everyday. He's now tying me to a chair and slices me. He hits me when his food isn't ready. He hits me if his food isn't cooked right. Nearly everyone makes fun of me. I don't know how much more I can take. I've started cutting myself.' I start to feel sorry for her. She's getting enough trouble at home, and I'm here making it worse for her. I'm an ass.

'My arms are now covered in cuts and knife wounds. My legs are covered with all the names I've been called. The bitch Lisanna at school keeps throwing me on the floor and kicking my stomach. I don't tell Levy about my father. I don't want to worry her. What did I do that was so wrong that everyone hates me?' I don't think I can read anymore. So I skip to the last page and read the final part.

'On chat, Lisanna told me that I was worthless. So I tried to make myself less of a burden to everyone and kill myself. However, Melody, Levy and Erza ran into my house and stopped it. I'm glad I have people who care about me...even if it's only three....' I feel a tear in my eye. She really has a horrible life. I decide I'm going to apologise to her. She was going to Melody's party, right? I'll apologise to her then. In the meantime, I'm going to try and keep Lisanna away from her.

In faith lesson, I manage to sneak Lucy's diary back into her bag. She looks at me confused when she sees me, but I act as if nothing happened.

Lucy

I get home and go straight on chat. I resist the urge to cut myself.

Kitty online great
I<3cake online
Iceking online
Waterqueen online
Bookworm online
Irondragon online
Wolfqueen online
Wolfking online (Lucas)
Firedragon online
Jelly<3cake online
Matchmaker online
Celestialprincess online

Bookworm: hi Lu! 😄
Celestialprincess: hey Levy
Wolfqueen: you all excited for tomorrow? 🙂
Kitty: what's going on tomorrow?
Wolfking: one: it's Friday! 😄 two: Melody's birthday party
I<3cake: whoo! 🎉
Iceking: lol 😅
Kitty: why wasn't I invited? ☹️
Phew
Matchmaker: Lisanna isn't coming?
Wolfqueen: well....
Waterqueen: Juvia wants to know why Lissana isn't coming
Wolfking: Melody can only invite a small amount of people.
Irondragon: she has a small house.
Firedragon: HOW DO YOU KNOW!?
Wolfking: HOW DO YOU KNOW!?
Wolfqueen: relax...Gajeel's parents are good friends with mine.
Irondragon: so I often have to go round.
Kitty: I still don't see why I wasn't invited
I<3cake: do you need to know? 😕
Kitty: YES! Because that bitch and nerd might be going instead of me!
I've had it, no one insults Levy and keep me quiet
Celestialprincess: in case you've forgotten, the bitch and the nerd are online.
Bookworm: LEAVE LU ALONE! SHE HAS A HARD ENOUGH TIME WITHOUT YOU BULLYING HER! 😡
Irondragon: Levy calm down.
Bookworm: I'm sorry.
Kitty: I can do what I want.
Matchmaker: Lisanna, that's enough. They've done nothing to hurt you.
Firedragon: and this is because of a party invitation?
Wolfqueen: yep. Seems so. 😂

Kitty has logged off

Iceking: 😂😂👌🏻
Celestialprincess: drama queen much?
Bookworm: yep 😂😂
Firedragon: I'm going to go get food.
Jelly<3cake: he actually told us this time 😶
Wolfking: something is wrong with him...😶
Irondragon: maybe he's ill?
Iceking: nah...that can't be it...
Matchmaker: then again....
I<3cake: he could be...
Wolfqueen: *shudders*
Celestialprincess: is it really that bad?
Waterqueen: you have no idea...
Bookworm: I'm going now byieeee! 😄
Celestialprincess: I'm gonna go too.

Bookworm logged off
Celestialprincess logged off

👿Lisanna👿

That bitch! She thinks that because she has a perfect life that she can rub it in my face!? She's just a useless bitch. Melody only invited her out of pity. Wait! I know! I'll sneak into the party and embarrass Lucy in front of everyone! Then everyone will bully her again! Hahahahaha! I'm so smart!