Part four

❤️💛💚💙💜when people hurt you over and over, think of them like sandpaper 💜💙💚💛❤️
❤️💛💚💙💜they may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up 💜💙💚💛❤️
❤️💛💚💙💜polished and they end up useless💜💙💚💛❤️

Last time

Hahahahahaha! I'm so smart!

Now

Lucy

It's finally Friday night. Only a few people bully me now. Which is good. I get on with most people because of the chat now, I need to thank Melody for putting me on. I search my wardrobe for one of my mother's dresses. I put it on and look in the mirror

 I put it on and look in the mirror

I then do my hair. I plait two parts of it and tie them together at the back. I leave the rest of my hair loose. I then check that my father is asleep and walk out of the door. I see Levy waiting outside. She's wearing a short orange dress that clings to her body.
"Hi Lu!" She says. "You ready?" I nod my head and we head to Melody's house.

We arrive at Melody's house. Gajeel lied about her house being small. It was basically a mansion. The walls were white. There was a fountain outside in the front garden. We walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. Melody answers.
"Hey guys, glad you could make it!" She says hugging us. She lets us in. The first room was completely white. It had cream coloured stairs leading upstairs. Melody leads us into the living where we hear loud music being played.

Everyone's here, that was invited anyway. Gajeel walks up to us.
"Hey shrimp, bunny girl." He says.
"Bunny girl?" I ask.
"It's my nickname for you." He says. "Anyway, Levy follow me."
"Ooooohhh!" I say to Levy.
"S-Shut up!" She says. Gajeel pulls her away as I laugh. I see Erza and walk to her.
"Hey Erza!" I say.
"Hey Lucy." She says. "Ooh cake!" She sees cake and runs to it. Melody is talking to the other werewolves. I sat down in a chair. I had no friends here...

After a while someone sits next to me. I look over and see....Natsu.
"Hey Lucy." He says. I'm still not friendly with him, but it's getting better.
"Hi." I say. I look away.
"Lucy..." He says and I look over. "I wanted to say sorry."
"For what?" I ask.
"For treating you the way I did." He says.
"You're forgiven."
"R-Really?" He says. I nod my head. He suddenly hugs me.
"Thank you..." He says.

I spend most of the party talking to Natsu.
"Follow me." He says. I follow him. We go up the cream stairs I saw earlier. We get to a break in the stairs. He stops me and points out of a large window. I look out and see...

 I look out and see

"Woooow...." I say in amazement.
"Isn't it?" I hear a voice say. I tense, knowing who it is. Lisanna.
"What are you doing here?" Natsu says, suddenly protective.
"Can't I come to a party?" Lisanna says.
"Not if you aren't invited." Melody says as she joins us.
"Awww don't be a party pooper." Lisanna says. Then, before anyone can react, she runs at me. She gets a knife and cuts my dress, revealing my arms, legs and stomach. Also revealing my cuts.
"Oh Lucy...." Melody says.
"How many are there?" Natsu asks. Lisanna stares at my cuts in shock.
"I-I-I d-didn't know..." She says. Now I'm pissed.
"EXACTLY!" I scream at her. "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY LIFE. YOU DON'T KNOW THE PAIN I HAVE GONE THROUGH!YOU CLAIM I HAVE A PERFECT LIFE, I THINK YOU NEED TO SORT OUT YOUR DEFINITIONS!" Natsu pulls me into a hug
"Lisanna. Get. Out. Of. My. House." Melody says.
"I didn-" she begins to say.
"NOW!" Melody yells once more. Lisanna runs out crying. Levy and Gajeel come running in.
"What happe-Lu...oh my god..." She says once she sees me.
"Who did this?" Gajeel asks.
"That doesn't matter now." Melody says. "Come on Lucy, let's see if we can find you some more clothes. Melody takes my hand and leads me to her bedroom. Levy, Natsu and Gajeel follow. Levy comes in with us while the guys wait outside.

"Lu...why didn't you tell me?" Levy says once we get inside.
"I-I didn't want to worry you..." I say. Levy pulls me into a tight hug.
"Let me worry." She says. "It's what I'm here for." Melody comes back into the room and Levy releases me.
"I don't have another dress, but I have these." She says holding up a purple long-sleeved top and black skinny jeans. I take them and put them on. There's a hole at the back. We find a black piece of fabric and we sew it over the hole.
"Sorry about the hole." Melody says. "Tail....heh"
"It's alright." I say. "Let's go-" the doors burst open, revealing Erza and Mira.
"WHAT HAPPENED!?" They demand. Melody explains what happened, leaving the bit with the cuts out.
"Lisanna is in sooooo much trouble when I get home." Mira says. Natsu and Gajeel come in.
"Are you all ready yet?" Gajeel asks. We all nod in unison and head back to the living room.

Everyone looks at me confused when they see my outfit has changed.
"Come now, nothing to see here." Gajeel says. Lucas comes over and whispers something in Melody's ear. She whispers something back and Lucas goes back to the werewolves. Melody shows Erza where some cake is. Mira walks off to talk to others. Levy and Gajeel go over to talk to some of Gajeel's friends.Juvia, now one of my closest friends, walks over to us.
"Is love rival ok?" She asks.
"I'm fine Juvia." I say. She's actually really nice.
"Juvia is glad." She says smiling. She walks back to Gray. I spend the rest of the party talking to Natsu and getting to know him better.

The party soon ends. We all leave the house.
"Hey Luce?" Natsu says. "Do you want a lift home?" I figured why not. Levy was getting one with Gajeel and I HATE the dark.
"Yeah sure." I say. Natsu leads me to his car.(he doesn't have motion sickness) it's too dark for me to see what car it is, I can only see that it's red. We get in and Natsu drives me to my house.

We arrive outside. I get out, saying bye to Natsu, climb over the fence and in through my window. I'm careful not to wake Dad. I change into my clothes and fall on my bed. I fall asleep.