Chapter 7 Love me? love me not?

i must have fell asleep in his arms because i don't remember getting up and getting into bed.  looking at the clock, it was 9am, school was not important right now.  but i wouldnt let myself glum around all day, the guys had a gig tonight and i was going to go and have a great time.

i layed back down and reached for my phone.  this reminded me that i still diddnt have Jordan's number, or any of the guy's number for that matter.  sighing i unlocked it to notice there was a txt, from Ryder!  i shot up, i had to take a few seconds before my head stopped spinning from that sudden movement.

R- hey Ari!  good news! i'm alive!  or i'm txting you from beyond the grave oooo hah anyways, tell charlie not to worry about me!

OH THANK THE LORD!  i have to go tell jordan er- i mean charlie!  i quckly responded.

A- you owe me one!  do you know how much emotional stress you caused me!(: haha glad to see you're okay.

i diddnt bother to wait for a reply, he was probably sleeping or aunt Beth took his phone so he could rest.

i got out of bed, and before i could run down stairs, i stopped myself, i slowly turned to look in the mirrior.  that couldnt be me, what i was looking at looked like the lockness monster!  as fast as i could i straightened my hair and put on a new coat of makeup, the rest had washed off- or all around my face from last night.  when i looked presentable i slid down the stairs to find the guys passed out on the couch, everyone except Jordan, who was ever so quietly tapping on his iphone.

he looked up to greet me.  and without making a sound, he threw his thumb back over his should, telling me we could talk out side.  i grabbed my bag and my keys just incase my car decided to work today, and met him on the driveway.

"Good morning."  he said ever so sweetly.

"Great news!"  i sounded overly excited.  "Ryders fine!  he txted me last night and said he was okay!"

jordan swooped me up and spun me around in his arms.  "Thats great!  did you tell charlie?  he was barely able to stand last night."

"no" i shook my head.  "thats what i was gonna do now, but i diddnt want to wake him"

"yeah, we were up pretty late.  i'll be surprised if the guys wake up intime for the gig tonight!"  he said with a chuckle.  he looked at me intensly, "c'mon Ari, lets go somewhere."

i was in too good of a mood to protest.  it seemed as if everything was right with the world.  and with that thought, i popped in the car.  "so where are we off too?"

"My house." he said with a sly smile.

"ooo i get to see your house?"  i asked with fake excitement.

"and possibly, my mom."  he said, a little embaressed.

"you live with your mom?"  i tried to make that sound less surprised so he wouldnt be even more embaressed.  "thats so cute!"

"well, i mean i'm always gone for ready set stuff, so why buy a house or appartment that i'm only gonna be in for a week or less at one time?"

i nodded.  "you're right.  smart thinking."  i ran my hand through his hair.

Fort Wayne was just one town over so it was only a 15 minute drive.  then we pulled up into a cute little white house.  the kind you see in old fashioned movies. 

"aww thats too bad, you don't get to see my mom."  he said sarcasticaly.

using the same sarcasum i responded, "aw darn.  what ever will i do?"