EDITED!

"Solji stop pulling my hair." Hani hissed at her little sister who was pulling her hair. "y-your hair is too m-messy! it b-be fixed!" the little girl stuttered.

"Yoongi, they're at it again." Jimin whispers to his Husband. With a deep sigh, Yoongi gets up from their bed and goes into Hani's bedroom. "What's going on up here eh? Mom is trying to relax."

"Solji keeps pulling my hair when she brushes it, and I'm trying to finish my drawing." Hani whines holding up her notebook. Solji is still attempting to get the knots out.

"GOT IT!" Solji yells happily showing them a big clump of hair. "SOLJI!!" Hani screams. Yoongi watches them argue smiling then mutters "My children."

He feels arms hugging his waist and a small kiss on the back of his neck, automatically knowing who it is. He turns around giving Jimin a kiss on the lips.

"Eww! Mommy and Daddy kissed." Solji says shielding her eyes.

Jimin picks up the 5 year old and starts giving her peppered kisses all over her face. "Ah Mommy!" Solji laughs trying to escape Jimin's kisses which is highly impossible.

He puts her down and turns to a pouty Yoongi, "Awe is someone jealous?" he asked wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck. "No.."

Then suddenly Solji yells, "Daddy! How did you meet?"

The married couple smiled.

That finally caught the big sisters attention, "I wanna know too!" Hani says.

"Maybe tomorrow when your uncles come with the kids, so you can hear everyone's part of the story," Jimin says smiling at his two daughters. They both groaned.

"Besides its already ten and way past your bedtime. Come on Solji, and Hani," Yoongi says looking at her. "don't be up too long with that drawing, okay?"

Hani shook her head yes before returning to her drawing. The three of them walked out the bedroom after saying goodnight.

Yoongi woke up in the middle of the night a bit thirsty, he walked out of the room about to go downstairs when he saw a light in Hani's room.

He walked inside seeing a sleepy Hani still working on her drawing "Why aren't you asleep? It's twelve already." He asked ruffling her hair, sitting by her side.

"I thought it was eleven.." She yawns. "Well you thought wrong." He chuckles wrapping his arm around her pulling her close.

She lays her head on his shoulder slowly falling alseep, "Dad?" She whispers.

"Hmm?"

"Can you lay with me until I fall asleep?"

Yoongi smiles. "Anything for you."

He picked Hani up and put her in bed laying beside her which was hard since it was a twin size bed.

Yoongi played with her hair until Hani was fast asleep, deciding that he didn't want to wake her up he stayed there eventually falling back to sleep forgetting all about the water.

Little did they know, Jimin watched everything with a smile.