october 13, 2016

"annyeonghaseyo, welcome to the adoption center of busan, what brings you fine young men here?" an ajumma somewhere around forty asked jimin, and yoongi. they bowed politely to be respectful "hello, we would like to adopt two girls." yoongi requests.

"specific with age?"

"4 and 13?"

"i have two girls that are the age you have requested, they are sisters, so its a good thing you said two instead of one—those girls cannot live without each other." the ajumma laughed while yoongi, and jimin blushed because it reminds them of how they can't live without each other.

"anyways, let go show you a picture of them from last year." the lady walked into her office, and started looking through the girls files.

"hyung.. what if the girls don't like us?" jimin asked tightening his grip around yoongi's arm, "doubt it, you're lovable; it's impossible for them to not like you," yoongi assures jimin giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"don't worry, minnie."

jimin nods in response.

the lady came out with the picture, and their information in her arms, "you must be tired from standing, please have a seat." she says as she gestured towards the table in the far right corner.

the three sat down at the table across from each other the young adults wait patiently slightly eager. the lady slides the picture to the boys, jimin is the first one to take in his hands and analyze the picture. it was partially burnt as if it was caught in a fire.

though they looked older than their actual age, they still looked adorable

though they looked older than their actual age, they still looked adorable. "ajumma.. why is the picture burnt?" yoongi asked looking up from the picture to her.

"ah.. well.. a year and a half ago there was a fire due to a criminal breaking in and shooting the parents, though the criminal was not aware of the two girls hiding under the bed, he set the house on fire before killing himself as well. luckily the girls crawled out the nearest window.. it's very sad to see your own parents get killed right in front of your eyes." yoongi kept silent while jimin was a crying mess.

"can we meet them?" jimin asked quietly wiping off the tear stains on his cheeks, the lady nodded giving a sad smile. "wait here."

"hani-ah, solji-ah.. please come down to the lobby." she says into a speaker.

small footsteps are heard from the stairs following with two young girls. when they noticed jimin, and yoongi, they walked slowly unsure of what was happening. "girls, come sit."
ajumma motioned them over to the seats across from the men.

the sat down silently giving an uneasy stare at jimin and yoongi.

"this yoongi and jimin, they've come to be your guardians." hani was the first to bow formally at them, "annyeonghaseyo.."

"nice to meet you." jimin greets with the biggest smile. the younger girl still hasn't talked at all, she kept staring at them. it was silent for a while and finally she points at yoongi.

"appa."

that triggered yoongi a bit, he wasn't used to being called dad. "p-pardon?"

then she points at jimin.

"eomma."

jimin's eyes widen, "oh?" the boys were shocked, it was weird for them to be called mom and dad, especially when they are both males. "appa, eomma." she says retreating her hand.

"yah, they might be uncomfortable when you say that, solji-ah." hani whispers into her ear.

"b-but solj-ji don't want c-confuse," the four year old explains, "and eomma yeppeuda.." she mumbles.

jimin blushes, "gomawoyo, you are very pretty as well."

the now new family got to know each other more, and got more comfortable with each other.

the four walked out the orphanage with suitcases in their hands, "eomma?" solji calls out happily. "hmm?"

"tha-ank you for ad-dop-pting me, and unni."

that melted jimin, and yoongi's hearts.

"that was the best story ever! daebak!" solji yells jumping in yoongi's lap, "yah yah yah yah.." he mumbles before going back to sleep.

"why was i so awkward back then? aish!" hani whines before going upstairs to her room. "unni! let me play with your hair!" solji says following behind her.

jimin sighs looking at yoongi, he leans in kisses his lips lightly. he pulls away only to be pulled back into a more passionate kiss. "hyung, i thought you were asleep." he says once he pulls away.

"i was awoken by your kiss." yoongi says in a raspy voice, the other chuckles, "so you're sleeping beauty now?" jimin suggests.

"yes."

"okay, princess." jimin teased.

"yah!"

the couple were laying in bed cuddled up whispering sweet nothings into each other's ear,"hyung," jimin called out. "what would happen if we didn't meet at bighit? would still notice me in college?" yoongi places a kiss on jimin's forehead before answering, "i would hate myself if i didn't."

"hyung, i never told you this but, before we debuted, i was going to confess my feelings to you.." jimin confesses hiding his face into yoongi's shirt. "my stubborn self would have not accepted it - this sounds like playful kiss." yoongi answered.

the younger chuckles at him hugging around the waste, "i'm glad that i met you, hyung."

"i'm glad that i met you too, jiminie."

the end