EDITED!

"appa?" solji whispers due to the fact that hani and jimin were asleep during the movie. "hmm?" yoongi hums combing his fingers through jimins hair as he looks over to solji who had her head on his shoulder.

"can you tell me more on how you and eomma met?" she asks.

"sure, but i don't know where eomma left off."

"me, either.." solji sighs, closing her eyes.

"i could tell you how we had our first kiss?" yoongi suggests since he can't pick up where jimin left off.

"yes please! oh my gosh!" she yells in excitement but quickly covers her mouth as she realized that jimin and hani were still asleep—luckily they were both heavy sleepers.

the elder chuckles then starts the story.

november 18, 2014

one thing jimin hated was tight spaces, his heart would always beat double its pace—making him have rapid breathing. of course no one knew about this, not even the manager. he's good at hiding it for at least 3 minutes minimum, but after that; it starts being noticeable for the boys. well–for yoongi to be exact.

yoongi and jimin came back to hotel from their concert, jimin was going to take the stairs to avoid his breathing problems, but the white–haired boy refused saying "pabo, let's just take the elevator."

jimin really had no choice, he was basically dragged into the elevator. yoongi pressed they were going to which was floor 9, they had quite a while to go.

jimin was quite iffy about the space, it seemed like it could only fit 3 people.

he did not like it at all.

4..

5..

6..

7..

then the elevator came to a halt. fuck no. yoongi was the first to ask, "what the fuck happened?"

jimin wasn't really listen because his heart beat was taking over his ears muting everything around him. his are starting to get clammy, he was shaking his whole body trying to control it as best as he could.

yoongi finally noticed jimin's state right now, he was worried now. "jiminie.. what's wrong why are you shaking?"

jimin had an ultimate breakdown.

his eyes pouring salty water down his cheeks as he sinks down, pulling his knees to his chest. he kept screaming "make it stop! make it stop!" multiple times, shaking madly.

the older was so scared and didn't know what to do, he dropped to his knees being eye level with jimin even though he had his head in his arms, preventing yoongi from seeing his face.

he grabbed jimin's face in both hands, his heart cracked at the sight. jimin's face was red crying and yelling, "jiminie, look at me."yoong says in his soothing voice. jimin had his eyes closed shut shaking his head "no".

"park jimin. look. at. me." he repeats a bit more strict this time, jimin slowly opened his eyes seeing a worried hyung in front of him. he cried even more. yoongi wiped away his tears, "breathe with me, okay?"

both were inhaling, exhaling– nothing.

yoongi couldn't think of anything else to help the poor boy.

until he had one more idea. he took a deep breath before saying, "please don't hate me." then he leaned in closing the big gap between them, pressing his lips onto the soft, plump ones. jimin eyes were going wide but then he relaxed into the kiss, soon kissing back as well.

his hands moved from his knees to the side of yoongi's shirt grabbing it to pull yoongi closer, if that was even possible.

after what seemed like forever, they both pulled away. jimin stopped crying, but was now hiccuping every now and then. there was a moment of silence both of them still trying to register what happened.

yoongi broke the silence, "are you okay?" he asked wiping the tears stains that were on jimin's cheeks.

"a-a little b-bit."

hyung pulled jimin into his arms leaning against the wall. the younger laid his head on yoongi's chest, hearing his heart which was calm and steady. he soon felt his heart doing the same thing.

"listen to my heart whenever you're in these types of situations, okay?" jimin slowly nodded his head, snuggling further into yoongi as the older had his arms wrapped around him.

they sat like that for a couple of minutes, jimin falling asleep. yoongi noticed and chuckles,

"goodnight, sunshine."