Wanna be like elena daddy. kid!Ashton and kid!Michael

Ashton loved boy things that interested him but Michael saw Ashton and held his hand and walked with him to the living room and they began watching Disney junior. "Who's that?!" said Ashton curious and began watching it.

Ashton and Michael started watching it regularly and Calum and Luke noticed that their sons had something in common.

At dinner Ashton was talkative about Elena how she's beautiful like Ashton is. "She's so pretty and I wanna be just like Elena of Alvator and rule just like her!" said Ashton excitedly and Luke smiled at this.

"Ashton can we talk about this? Listen ash, um this sounds so bad but you can't be like her, sweet."

"But why? I'm just a boy... can't I like elena of alvator papa? I really really like her voice and her and Isabella on the show reminds me of Michael and me together..."

Ashton stormed into his room and slams the door and Luke sighed and walked to their bedroom and sits on the bed.

"Ashy..." Michael knocked and sat down beside the front door and remembered the song sister time. "Brother time brother time...being with you makes me feel with I'm with you.." and Ashton opening the door and hugging Michael and Michael smiled.

"Ashton.." said Luke picked up Ashton and placed him on his shoulders. "See anyone you know?" Ashton looked at the floats and shrugged. "No papa nothing." said Ashton sighing. "ashy! Elena of alvator looking at you!" said Michael excitedly pointed at the float with her on it. "Ashy ashy!" Ashton gasped and got excited and seeing her waved at Ashton. "Can we meet Elena of alvator please please please?" asked Ashton as he was put in the stroller with Michael. Calum smiled at this. "How about I buy you something elena of alvator after we meet her." said Luke rubbed Ashton hair and Ashton giggled and nodded.

"Hurry papa and daddy! I really really want to meet her!" said Ashton excitedly and pulling Daddy's hand and Michael clapping excitedly. They waited in line and Ashton was nervous about meeting her.

"Ashton was really really wants to rule like you, Elena." said Michael holding Ashton's hand and elena smiled at them. "You both remind me of isebella and myself." she said kindly to them. "Ashton being ruler is a huge responsibly even for me of my country of Alvator." Ashton nodded and listening to elena. "I think a song would make you special person ever to rule at your own age." Ashton smiled and sat with Michael holding his hand and Elena sang My time to Ashton and Michael after the song Ashton hugged Elena and waved goodbye with Michael being picked up from Luke.

"Ashton?" asked Luke coming in his room and sat beside him. "Hey I think you would enjoy this." Luke handed him a staff like Elena of alvator had and guitar. Ashton smiled and hugged His daddy. "I love it! Thank you daddy." said Ashton getting under the covers and Luke smiled at Ashton and walked out of his room.

Fuck this was so cute for me kid Ashton is really fun for me.

Vote comment