Ks pre k little!Michael and little!Louis

Michael 4 years old
Louis  4 years old
Harry dadda
Luke  dada
Liam their pre k helper

Louis noticing Michael was shy, "hwi I'm wouis, I'm four. Wanna be frens?" asked Louis, Michael nodding and holding Michael's hand.

"wouis!!" Michael cried Louis rushing towards Michael aid noticing he had accident. "Mikey it's okay! I go too see?" Louis did the same thing as Michael. Soon Liam their own pre k helper noticing them.

"Louis Michael, remember to go potty yeah?" said Liam changing both Louis then Michael into fresh pull-ups. "Go play outside, now.." Louis and Michael waved goodbye and giggling going outside with the other kids

"Mikey, here.." said Louis picking up the soccerball and placed it infront of Michael, Michael was curious and Louis giggled. "Now You pass it back to meh!" Louis was way from him Michael looking at the ball confused and kicked it, giggling happily and kicking it to Louis. Liam smiled at them playing together.

"Louis,Michael, why don't you play together in my classroom, it's just next room." said Liam picking up Michael and Louis following behind them. "You'll be happier here, boys.." Liam taken them to get their backpacks and heading to the next room Liam classroom was small and filled with toys and places to hide and all. Michael giggling wanted to be put down.

"You like Donny rovers huh?" said Liam looking at Louis playing with his donny rovers plushy "yeah! Dadda gots meh him when I saw them play in donacater stadium! I wove him so much!" said Louis hugging it tightly. "Dadda says meh can get it in the goal like dem!" Michael giggling playing with pika his pikachu plushy. "Daddy gots meh pika, we have lots of Pokemon adventures and catch dem all!" said Michael showing pika to Liam. "Plus me seen all Pokemon shows and movies!" Liam laughed.

Harry noticing Louis playing with his new friend and Luke noticing them as well. "Boys your parents are here.." Said Liam opening the door, Louis eyes light up and saw harry. "hey buddy." said harry waiting for Louis "daddy daddy!" said Louis "pick me up!" harry picked up Louis.

"Michael, time to leave pet.."

"Daddy!" said Michael hugging Luke then being picked up. "Me got new fren his name is wouis!" Luke noticing harry with his son Louis. "Hi I'm Luke hemmings." said Luke shaking harry's hand. "Im harry styles." said harry. "Here's my number if you want Louis to have an play date with him, he's very happy with his best friend."

"We looking forward to having Michael over for playdates."

I haven't updated in forever
Vote comment