Ageplay Bwucky! little!mashton

littlemikeybigheart inspired me to write little!mashton being obsessed with captain America characters(if you seen captain America movies highly recommend them)

Michael 4 headspace
Calum daddy
Ashton 3
Luke daddy Ashton's dad

Ashton suckling on his captain America dummy playing with his captain America plushy in the ageplay indoor park and Luke watching him. Calum sat down beside Luke and Michael crawling to Ashton on the rubber area crunching his winter soldier tsum tsum. "Wike yew plushy of cap, w'nna pway?" ask Michael. Ashton nodding and began playing with Michael.

"Michael, we have to go..." said calum calling Michael's name. Michael wasn't ready to leave his best friend behind clutching on his plushy tightly.

"Dadda! Noo! Don' wanna weave bwucky! I has to h've him with meh!" screamed Michael throwing an fit. Calum sighed and picked up Michael.

Luke checking in Ashton cuddling captain America plushy in his bed waking up from his usual morning. "Hey bud, we have day with Mikey, let's get dressed bud." said Luke, Ashton giggled and pointed to captain America shirt and Luke put it on him. "Mm, captain America, huh?" said Luke laying down Ashton on his bed putting on a avengers pull up and shorts and Ashton squeaked when Luke blew raspberries on his tummy.

"Alright breakfast first, bud?" said Luke picking up Ashton suckling his fingers cutely. Luke chuckled and pulling out an captain America dummy and Ashton taking it and suckling it.

Michael was in the car clutching on his winter soilder tsum tsum. Calum sighed driving to Luke's and remembered today was their playdate.

Luke finishing feeding Ashton yogurt. Ashton making grabby hands and noticing their care arrived on time. Ashton was excited to see Mikey.

"Cap' 'merica!" squealed Michael running to Ashton hugging him, Ashton hugged back.. "My cap' 'merica" "Bwucky!" screamed Ashton hugging Michael again

"My bwucky bwanes..." said Ashton cuddling Michael close during the first captain America movie.

Michael was falling asleep with Ashton when Michael waking up to Calum. Michael clutching on to Ashton.

"Luke, Michael is really close with Ashton sort of like bucky and Steve were.." said Calum looking at them. "Maybe it's the captain America fase. Ashton being cap and Michael being bucky.."

Michael and Ashton were playing Lego avengers with bucky Barnes and winter soldier. "Stwop shooting me ashy not funneh!" screamed Michael but Ashton kept shooting at him. "Ashy, you killed my character! Meanie poopy head!" Michael pushed Ashton and Ashton started crying loudly.

"Mikey sorreh Mikey sorreh ashy!" said Michael hugging Ashton.

Michael holding on Ashton's hand walking together as captain America and winter soldier.

"I'm with yew until the end of the line, Ashy."

This was so freaking cute I love this

Vote comment