Epilogue - Memories

*???'s POV (VERY short)*

"My lord, where shall Sky Dahlberg and Tyler Lox respawn? Hell? Heaven? Or Earth?" My servant, Frank (how original xD), asked me. I waved my hand to the gates of Earth and the gates opened. I remember watching over the two. They both deserve second chances. Frank dragged the bodies of Sky and Ty into the real world. I stood up and followed Frank.

"Where shall we put them on Earth, my lord?"

I thought for a while, then I responded. "Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania." Frank was about to drag them through the Pittsburgh, PA gates, when I stopped him. "Are the potions of Forgetfulness strong enough? Will they not remember? Because, we shall NOT allow another human to discover this world, AGAIN! We nearly DIED because of that creature!"

Frank nodded. "I made sure the potion was strong enough. They won't be telling anyone about Minecraft!" Frank dragged them deeper into the world, and I closed the gates. I watched the two be dragged to their new home. They shall not remember.

*Frank's POV*

I handed the scrawny boy, Ty over to my assistant, Greg. "Bring him to the woods. He will find his way to the city." Greg nodded and dragged Ty away. I dragged Sky alongside the dirty, old path. Sky started to change. He started to take a human form. I took one look at him. Suicide. I thought. I have the ability to read minds, see dead people's thoughts, see how people died. It happens mostly when I hold one of their items that mean a lot to them. It's a gift, and a curse. That's one reason why Notch chose me to be his servant.

When I reached the old, abandoned road, a dusty box fell out of his pocket. I picked it up and opened it. Inside it had a ring. A very beautiful ring, too. Suddenly, his life suddenly flashed before my eyes.

"THIS BOY NEEDS HELP! HE'S DYING!" I screamed. The nurse suddenly yelled and a bunch of doctors came rushing in, with a hospital bed. I set the boy down on top of the bed and the doctors started running. The entered a room and I followed them. They attached him to a bunch of machines. A doctor came up to me and pushed me out of the room. I started banging on the door. He turned around. "You'll be let in, soon." I sighed and leaned against the wall. I thought of the boy. He was so cute... but he seems straight. So I should just keep that fact to myself. Only my dad and my only two friends know that I'm bisexual, and I want to keep it like that.

Falling in love.

 "Sure." We all went downstairs and gasped. I started crying. Jason... he... we killed himself... He used his blood to write on the walls "You don't love me, Sky." I fell down the stairs, ignoring all the pain I felt. This is all MY fault! This would've never happened if it wasn't for ME!

Feeling Guilty.

"I want to die in your arms." Ty said. I smiled. The last thing I heard was another loud BOOM! and I fell into darkness. And, it feels like will fall forever.

Cheating death with a loved one.

 I kissed Ty's forehead and stood up, suddenly feeling dizzy. I fell back down and I saw the world spining around me. Then, I felt a sharp pain in my arm. Then another. Then another. I looked down and saw me holding the blade that made new, fresh cuts.

Pain.

"SKY!"  I heard Ty scream out. With a smile plastered on my face, I hit the ground. The millisecond of pain felt nice. I felt like I needed it. Like it was the missing piece to my puzzle. My vision turned black, and all the pain went away. Ty's voice was gone. Everything was gone, except for one thing. The box. The box that held the ring was still with me. But, I don't think I'll be needing it anymore. Just like my dad said. Because he's always right. Goodbye, Ty. Thanks for nothing.

Death.

I quickly dropped the box, a pain of memories in my head. I slowly picked the box back up again, and put it back in his pocket. I just then realized he had taken his human form. His sunglasses, amulet, everything was gone. All there is is a boy with brown curly hair, a little beard, pretty much completely different from his Minecraft form. I sighed, as I watched him start breathing. I ran back to the gates of Minecraft, before Sky woke up.

Don't worry, you will find you're loved one again. You'll be ruinited with him. You will find Ty. You will find him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO NOT DELETEEEEE!!!!

After I finish my Skyjan story, I will upload an announcement about the... SEQUEL!!! Yay!

Anyways, tell me how you liked and/or hated this story in the comments!

I guess this is it... isn't it...

Imma miss y'all Skylox shippers!

Follow me for updates, other stories, and all dat fun stuff :3 You'll also become a POTATO!

We shall meet again when the sequel comes! So for now...

Baiii!

Jessica, OUT