Roomies!

💜💜💜YOUR💜POV💜💜💜
You stand up once again and observe the room you woke up in. Your focus turns towards the door as you notice BEN was back where he was when you woke last time. He looks at you and says"Welcome to the creepypasta mansion, Jeff should be here to get you soon, and Slendy wants to see everyone in the living room." You wonder what it's about. BEN walks in and after a few minutes Jeff walks in. You both start walking to the living room. When you get to the living room you sit on a couch between Jeff and BEN. Everyone is talking and laughing. Slendy walked in and everyone suddenly became silent. Slendy then says that you'll share a room with the one person that doesn't have a roommate,Jeff. You nod then look at Jeff to see his reaction. He simply looks at you and seems to smile bigger than he already is. You shiver in fear of what his smile could mean. Everyone but Jeff leaves and you walk to your room with him. As your walking Slendy looks(if possible) at Jeff and says "Oh and Jeff try not to be too perverted."
❤️❤️❤️AUTHOR'S❤️NOTE❤️❤️❤️
Well I thought these chapters were long. Oh well it doesn't matter how short they are as long as they're good,right. I'm going to try to start leaving subtle hints that explain what happened in the past so you'll want to read the prequel. I'm running out of ideas for music(I don't know many songs for Jeff that make him look like a good guy that's misunderstood). But for the chapter that he asks the reader out in I think the music will be Nightcore A Thousand Years.
Well Bye!