Chapter 1

Casey's POV

'Casey wake up' my mom says I rub my eyes and see her at the door .'why i mean....AHG I KNOW WHY ITS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL' my mom laughs and turns and closes the door behind her.

I throw on a blue ruffely top and a pair of ripped jeans. I look okay for the last day. I grab my book bag a head down the stairs. 'Casey didn't you forget to brush your hair' my older sister says as she runs her hand threw my hair 'ow you hurt me!' She laughs an I get a hair tie to pull my hair up.

I walk into school and try and find my friend Tracy which she's always by our locker. I see her and wave her down. 'Casey!! You ready for college'

'Wait ....uh yeah I think I wanna go to Oregon but I have to apply'

'You haven't applied yet its like the last day of school and were seniors!'

'I know its just I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave my perfect life here '

'Casey just ...you know we are splitting up if we get accepted into our pick of college then we won't see each other much you just need to grow up'

Im really use to tracy telling me to grow up hell everyone tells me that.

~time skip 3 months ~

'MOM I GOT ACCEPTED INTO OU' I'm so excited I could cry my moms face lit up with joy
'No way i knew it with your grades there's no way any college would deny you' I run upstairs to college back my stuff and my mom calls the college to get me a dorm. IM SO HAPPY!

'Honey they said they are really excited to have you there maybe you can start next week'

'Oh okay then I'm packing ' she nods and says I love you and all the mushy stuff and I get packing.