Chapter 4

"Ummm well I think your drunk"
He took my hand and led me in this dark room and laid me on the bed and left so I could sleep.

I never cought his name and this party blows, screw the idea of sleep I'm partying!!!! "Hey bri sorry I kissed this random guy buh what cha doin"

"Nothing we were just talking and ready to dance wanna come with us, miss party"

I nodded my head and grabed terrys hand and took him to dance. "Casey ...mayb-" i took his hands on put them on my waist. "Come on terry its not like your gonna hit on me" I laughed and we danced. The next thing I knew we took shots and we were in a room together. "Terry whaat a nihht by its ma bedtime" I laughed and fell on the bed. "Your way right bestie!" He fell right next to me and I kissed him. "Casey...I don't know"

"Terry were drunk we won't rember anything"

He returned the favor and at that night he became straight for 20minutes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~morning~~~~~~~~~

Ugh my head .....shit! Terrys next to me .....NAKED?! What hes gay...oh damn I member I guess I wasn't drunk enough o my gosh Austins gonna kill terry or me. I got all my stuff and ran out of there . ew this house smells horrible just like me ugh I hate party's. I rushed into my dorm to take some clothes and get a shower...urg I smell.

I can't believe I did that with terry he's gay for gods sakes!

Knock knock! At the noise made me jump, gosh I'm so rattled. "Come in in" Austin walks in and has his head down.
"Hey aus-" he cuts me off ....."shut up you just got here how can you just have sex with a gay man"

"Look I'm sorry I was drunk"
He finally looked at me and grabed my wrist and pushed me to the ground. "AUSTIN STOP" Brianna came in the nick off time. "What the hell were you thinking hurting a woman I don't care what she did that's no reason to hit her."

"She just got here and running my relationship with terry" he walked out and I'm on the ground in surprise but then I start crying cause I know what I did, I know that I'm horrible for it I was just drunk.