chapter 3

'Austin' terry and so called Austin hug and keep talking till terry finally notices me 'oh yeah! Austin this is my new friend casey'

Austin looks at me and give me the cutest smile, why the hell are they so cute. 'Im terrys boyfriend, austin I just got back from my family's they continued to talk as we walked down the hallway. 'Hey guys I'm going to take a shower so i can get ready for a party'

'Oh okay hey were going to a party too'

'Cool maybe its the same one'
I say and depart from them ,its cute they seem perfect for each other.

------------------

~knock knock~ I'm not sure why I'm even knocking to go into my own dorm, I just wait till Brianna opens the door and she chuckles.
'Okay let's get ready first put on a quick outfit and makeup'

'Um brianna I don't really wear makeup I can do the outfit thing'
I nearly whisper saying that I'm just so shy I don't really know why either I'm crazy and myself when it come to family and friends. 'That's fine you're to pretty for makeup anyways' she chuckles and I giggle. I throw
On belly shirt and some ripped skinny jeans. 'Is that all your wearing' Brianna asks and looks me up an down. 'Umm yeah its a bit reavelinng bu-' I'm cut off by Brianna laughing 'THATS FUNNY YOU SHOULD SEE ME AND ALL THE OTHER HOES AT THAT PARTY' she's practically yelling but I laugh along anyway. 'Whatever floats your boat but we gotta go pick up alayna.

After we got alayna we hoped in Brianna's car and drove to some frat house. Oh crap! The music is so loud I can hear from out hear. 'Come on ladys' Brianna shots us both a look and we boh nearly faint. We get out and next thing I know I'm like a puppy to Brianna. We are pushing through people and we make it by a couch, there's like 7 people there and two of them are terry and Austin! 'casey! Hey' terry gets up from his hug from Austin to hug me 'hey crazy, funny were at the same party'
'Yeah me and Austin were just talking about that'

'I hope I have a good time its like my first time at a party' I say looking down 'all good its really fun for me!'terry goes back to the couch and embraces Austin again.

"Hey um I'm going to get a drink wanna come alyana" I mumble to her "oh yeah sure"
"Where's the drinks?!" I ask but in a surprised way

"I'm not, oh wait here's some filled cups let's use these"
We gulp down at least 3 cups I need it to get through this night. "Aye ladysss why don't you came with me" a blonde freak says as he gets closer to me ,this dude came out of no where . "no thanks" I try to escape by he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer "hey let go of her you drunk freak!" Alayan looks worried so she slaps him. "Now now um just going to take her" this guy is clearly drunk but he's so strong. The man pushes alayna back and takes me back. "Aye man get off her"

"Suck my toe Ulysses this hoe is mine" a guy with black hair and green glowing eyes stops in front of this pervert man. "Let her go" this 'Ulysses's ' guy punches my attacker and grabs my hand. "Um thanks I owe you one" I say and look down at the weak drunk on the ground.
"No biggie but your a bit drunk to so get some rest" I grab his collar an kiss him. What the hell did I just do?!