Wattpad Original
There are 13 more free parts

dedication/forward

To any teenager who has had to or will have to deal with going off to college and becoming an adult, no matter what challenges it brought or what you had to overcome. No matter if you were excited, or if you were scared. To anyone who learned what it was to take that step away from everything you knew before.

Also to Kadin: Rhys rhymes with geese.

 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

REWRITE

posted: 8/15/18

Wattpad Featured Novel

"Three and a Half Good Legs"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello there! Whether this is your first experience with TAAHGL or you're a returning reader from the first version, I do hope you enjoy yourself in the following pages.

If you are a returning reader, and wondering about some of the changes, head to the extended Easter Eggs in the back to see why they were made! If you're a new reader, I suggest saving those for last, to avoid spoilers.

Some things to note about the rewrite:

1. Some comments may be off, because chapters changed positions during the edit (although the total number of chapters is the same).

2. For that reason, you might see comments that don't make sense with the chapter they're in. Don't be alarmed.

3. The rewrite hits a final word count of 105,224 words (not counting any bonus parts and extra features). This count is over 20,000 words higher than the first draft (even when the bonus parts were included in the first draft's word count).

4. Some chapters are longer than others and some are very short. This is a stylistic choice based on how I would want the story to be printed. You're still getting 100,000 words worth. :)

I hope you enjoy the rewrite! As always, I'd love to know what you think.

-titanically

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PLAYLIST

*all songs are available on Spotify

Perfect//Ed Sheeran

i can't breathe//Bea Miller

Be OK//Ingrid Michaelson

Little Do You Know//Alex and Sierra

Need the Sun to Break//James Bay

The Good Parts//Andy Grammer

Unwell//Matchbox Twenty

Heavy//Linkin Park

Million Reasons//Lady Gaga

Too Much to Ask//Niall Horan

Coming Home//Sheppard

Better Place//Rachel Platten

Wild World//Johnny Stimson

Us//James Bay

Good good day//Volunteer

Normal//Sasha Sloan
(a reader commented this song on the first version,
and I think it's perfect for Brennan)

Liability//Lorde

Moments We Live For//In Paradise

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BRENNAN DAVIS

JONAS AVERY

  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

COPYRIGHT MICAH GOOD/TITANICALLY-

2016-2018

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

This work or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Cover art and dedication chapter image (Brennan writing in her dorm room) copyright Micah Good/titanically-.