Wattpad Original
There are 12 more free parts

#freeyourbody

This story is a part of the FreeYourBody campaign here on Wattpad.

What is that, you ask?

FreeYourBody is a campaign that promotes and supports the inclusion of characters with physical characteristics readers may not normally see in books. For example, in my book, Jonas is an amputee. Some other examples may include a character with extensive scars, or a character who has an eating disorder, or a character with vitiligo. It doesn't just extend to disabilities or illnesses or obvious physical body differences; the campaign also supports the inclusion by authors of a diverse cast of characters, characters with different body types and weights, or different skin colors, or characters with perfectly normal conditions like acne that don't get mentioned as frequently in books but are a part of life.

By adding the FreeYourBody tag to my story, I'm letting everyone know that I support the diversity of different physical characteristics in literature. I support the idea of everyone being able to find a story where they can relate to a character who has the same physical traits as them, and I want to be an author who helps to make that a reality. Because of that, I'm a proud member of the FreeYourBody campaign.

For more information on the campaign, or to become a part of it yourself, you can check out the campaign profile: FreeYourBody .