Lakeside Romance - Jungkook x Reader

Pairing: Jungkook x Reader
Rating: PG - 13
Genre: Romance

You swear that you've been sitting in this car for weeks, yet, it has only been about 2 hours. You sigh and lean against the window with your head in your arm. You watch as hills of various green trees and different sized bushes pass by. Suddenly you feel warmth on your left shoulder and you turn to look. It's Jungkook resting his head on your shoulder and he seems honestly just as bored as you are. For this painstakingly long trip, you're with a few BTS members who you've been childhood friends with for a long time. Today was finally a chance for you to guys to just chill since their schedule was free and you guys decided to take a trip to the lake for old time's sake. You poke his nose.

"Hey Kookie, what's up?" You ask him. He twitches his nose and replies, "You think we're almost at the lake yet?"

"I have no clue" you sigh again.

"I just want this car ride to be over with already." He leans back into the chair and covers his face with his hands.

"Same, I feel like I'm dying." He leans forward and pulls on Jin's sleeve who is sitting in the passenger seat.

"Ummaaaa.... are we there yeeet?" He complains. Jin slaps his hand off and continues to look ahead, "not yet, be patient. We're almost there, just sit there for a bit longer."

"But I'm hungry...." Jungkook pouts and sinks back into his chair. You pat his tummy and you hear a loud gurgle coming from him. He let's out a loud sigh and holds your hand and brings it to his mouth. He bites lightly and you pull your hand away and wipe the saliva off onto his shirt.

"Hey! I'm just as hungry as you are and you don't see me munching on you!" You point out.
"Sorry ____~" he shamelessly nuzzles into your neck and gives you the puppy eyes that you can't resist. You pinch and pull on his cheek and he winces but refuses to move. You give in and pat his head.

"It's okay Kookie, I forgive you." You smile warmly at him. You and Jungkook are close and both don't mind skinship and so most people think you're dating. There are some times where you do feel uncomfortable and you get this odd pang in your chest. But you tend to not show it and try to ignore it.

"Hey you two better not be flirting back there! I don't want to see it every time I look at the mirror as I drive." Jimin complains.

"But we're already there." Jin chimes in and then proceeds to leave the car. You open the door and hot air just hits you in the face. You and Jungkook follow after Jin and head to the trunk of the car.

You go to grab your bag but Jungkook beats you to it and throws it over his shoulder with his own bag and walks off.

"Hey! I can carry my own bag!" You protest and run after him.
He turns to see you running at him and he sprints much further ahead. He stops in front of the changing rooms triumphantly and laughs as you stop in front of him, hunched over, and out of breath. You snatch your bag from him and hurry to the bathroom to change into your swimsuit. You put on a cute black revealing bikini and head out with your things. You hear whistling as soon as you reach the others.

"Look at ______! She looks sexy for once~!" Jimin sneers. You hold back the urge to drop kick him and continue walking towards the lake. You hear a smack behind you.

"Ow! Not cool Jin!"

"It's not very nice to insult ______ like that, no wonder you don't have a girlfriend yet." Jin snaps back. Jimin, rubbing the back of his head, pouts and follows us from behind.

As you guys walk down the path, you can't help to feel like someone is staring at you and you look around to meet eyes with Jungkook. He quickly looks away and you can see a slight shade of pink forming on his cheeks. You stop so he catches up and throw an arm around his neck and walk side by side him, pretending you didn't see him staring at you just a minute ago.

Kpop Drabblesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें