The Day When I Finally See You - Kangin x Leeteuk

Pairing: KangTeuk
Rating: PG
Genre: Romance, Fluff

It's been two years... He's finally coming back. Thank God.

There was a knock. "Leeteuk-shii...are you ready to leave?" Sungmin poked his head through the door.
Leeteuk stood up and went over to Sungmin. He let out a shakey breath.
"Do I look okay?" Sungmin smiled widely at him and nodded.
"I'll go get the others." Sungmin said and ran off to the other rooms.

Leeteuk waited outside in front of the building. Does he remember me? Afterall, we've never been able to contact each other since he left. Has he changed? A hand rested on his shoulder.
"It's time to go, hyung. Everyone's already in the car." Sungmin pointed out.
"Ah...okay."
"Nervous?"
"Just a little." Leeteuk replied.
"You'll be fine." Sungmin reassured him and lightly pulled him toward their van.

It had been an hour since they've arrived and there were no signs of anyone there. Just then, a helicopter in the distance was heard. It landed in front of the members and the pilot stepped out of it. Sungmin went up to Leeteuk, who stood like a stone, and pushed him forward.

"You go first, hyung. We want you to be the first person he sees." Leeteuk looked at the other members. The Eunhae couple gave him the thumbs up. Kyuhyun and Yesung motioned him to get going. Ryeowook mouthed,"Go for it!" and "Good luck!". Leeteuk teared up and smiled widely. He slowly made his way towards the helicopter. He didn't see anyone and went to the other side. Still no one. Slightly puzzled, he looked into the window. He felt a light tap on his shoulder.

"Looking for me?" a deep raspy voice said to him. His eyes widened and he turned around. There he was. He stood in his army suit and his skin looked a bit darker from being in the sun for so long. He seemed slightly taller and thinner than when Leeteuk last saw him.
"I'm back." Leeteuk started to tear up again.
"Kangin!" Leetuek jumped into his open arms. He then wrapped his arms around Kangin's neck. Leeteuk couldn't contain his tears when Kangin held him tighter against him.
"I missed you." Kangin murmured. "There wasn't a day I didn't think of you. My sweet guardian angel." He passionately kissed the latter's lips as if there was no tommorrow.

The other members were watching the scene behind the helicopter. Sungmin and Ryeowook held hands and jumped up as they squealed.
"Should we go say hi now?" Yesung asked.
"No, just...let them have their moment for a while longer." Kyuhyun replied.