[2-Article]

E! News: Ryder Blaire joining X-Men?

Ryder Blaire (pictured above), was recently spotted at Comic Con

Ryder Blaire (pictured above), was recently spotted at Comic Con. Attendees say she was involved in two panels, the "Captain America: Civil War" panel and the "American Horror Story" panel. The 24 year old actress is credited in the tv show "American Horror Story."                                 She was also a credited cast member of "Captain America: Civil War."

Ryder Blaire was seen walking around the convention center with "American Horror Story" co-star, Evan Peters.
The pair was spotted with "X-Men" actor, James McAvoy. Many speculate the three were chatting about the upcoming thrill, "X-Men Apocalypse."
Don't get me wrong, Ryder would be pretty badass if she got a main role in it. I mean, come on! She has the potential to be the second Katniss Everdeen. (Sorry J-Law)
Reports say that Paparazzi have captured pictures of the pair mingling with each other. If you want to check those pics out, head over to our Facebook!

By Laura Queen

Related Articles:
Ashley Benson leaving PLL?

Evan Peters regains his role as Quicksilver in the upcoming "X-Men Apocalypse"

"Skins" star Ryder Blaire joins "American Horror Story"

Leaked images of "American Horror Story" stars Evan Peters and Ryder Blaire!