[13- Article]

Buzzfeed

Ryder Blaire's thoughts on the relationship rumors with Evan Peters.

The wonderful and talented young actress, Ryder Blaire, has had some publicity this week she probably didn't ask for. There are multiple rumors that the actress and her co-star Evan Peters are supposedly in a secret relationship. I got to sit down with this beautiful young lady and ask her about the recent issues.

D: Hi there! I'm so thankful that you could make it today!

R: Thank you for having me!

D: So, you and Evan are great friends, correct?

R: Yep.

D: If you don't mind me asking, how did you guys meet?

R: [laughs] No, no, I don't mind at all. [clears throat] We actually met a few days before the first season of "American Horror Story" and instantly clicked. We've been really good friends ever since.

D: What are your thoughts on all of the rumors about you two?

R: Well, uh, I've actually been reading some articles about them and it's just really funny and stupid because they have no idea what we were actually doing when they wrote the articles. I just find it so dumb that some people have the nerve to report false information and cause an uproar on social media.

D: Couldn't of said it better myself. Would you ever get with Evan if he asked you?

R: [laughs] What's funny is that I know that if I actually do say my answer to this question, people would tweet and talk about it so I'm just going to have to pass on this question.

D: Alrighty! That's perfectly fine with me. Anyway, thank you for stopping by! Love your work!

R: Thank you so much. Thank you for having me.

Danielle Dáes