[9- R]

I stared out the window of my trailer, looking for Evan. I looked down at my phone to check a text I had received. When I looked back up, I saw Evan walking towards my trailer. I stood up and grabbed my bag and sunglasses. I opened my trailer and locked it from the outside.

"Hey." I sighed.

"Hi." Evan looked down at me.

"So, Starbucks?" I asked.

"Yeah."

We both walked inside the building which had a few sets for the upcoming scenes we had to shoot later today. I saw Taissa sitting down and tapped her shoulder.

"I'll bring you a frappuccino." I smiled.

"Thank you!" She smiled.

Me and Evan continued walking through the sets before we found the door leading outside. I stared out at the street and then back at Evan. We walked towards the sidewalk and crossed over to the other side of the street. I grabbed out my wallet and pulled out my Starbucks card.

"I'll pay."

"No, no, let me. My treat." Evan pushed my hand away.

"Evan, I get points for buying shit with my card." I giggled.

"Fine, I'm gonna take you out for dinner next time and I am paying."

"Deal."

We walked inside and bought three drinks. We walked back outside and eyed each other.

"Wanna eat here or wanna go back to my trailer and watch tv?" I asked.

"Let's go to your trailer."