Chapter 1: To bright

5:45am
Woke up in the early morning I got up and stretch and walked in the shower and washed my face. I put on my hole jeans and black asking Alexandria shirt and cheekier belt with a choker and MCR bracelet and leather gloves. I went in the kitchen and grab a blood bag and poured it in the bottle. Don't worry no one will notice. I put on my black converse on and grabbed my bag and said good by to my parents. My family are asleep because it's morning and I knew that but I did it anyway. I walked to the bus stop and sat down listening to Bullet for my valentine hand of blood. And I might seem to be a loner but no I do have some vampire friends. But they walk to school and I take the bus. We don't get a lot of sun it's always cloudy around here. The bus came and I always sit in the front behind the bud driver. They always say business in the front and party at the back. But it seems like it's business in the back because trouble and it's party at the front because we have fun listening to music and doing homework and others. I don't get pick on in school but they will call me a goth our a emo girl but I won't care that's there opinion I won't judge. As I made it in the lecture hall I saw my two friends Alondra and Sophia but I have more. Those two vamps had been vampires sense 5th grade. We have been good girls on of use had. Sophia is kinda like a rebel and Alondra is an nice angel but me I'm just anti-social.