Chapter 2: Are we really

As we were dismissed we went to our lockers and got our stuff. We walked to class I had to go to math class but Sophia had language. As me and Alondra walked in johnathen was insulting me. We knew each other in 4th grade so I know he was joking. As Alondra got a big crush on a human that I don't like it johnathen. And we saw Sam and Alyssa and Ishmael with he's hyena laugh going on and shit. Mr. Neal was cool but kinda Annoying a little but he make us do homework and I already feel like I'm in hell. As Alyssa poked me and asked for a black pen I was kinda off focused. I was lost in one question but Alondra help me so no problem.
*bell ring*
I didn't want to leave Alondra our Sam our Alyssa because I'm about to be in a serious condition in 3th period. But all the yelling did gave me cramps and a headache. I ask to go to the clinic. As the nurse ask to call my parents but I refuse no. I laid down a bit and my cramps went away and so did my headache. I walked down to my class room and sat next to Sam and as always we was drawing as always. And after a quiet moment a new kid came in with tight jeans and all black outfit. I can't see he's eyes because my hair is covering it. I flipped it over and he was a babe. I kept on staring at him and when he looked at me my body start to warm up. He's name was Kyle.