... :Chapter 8

?? POV-

I really really really love Jonathan like crush crush shit. Okay, I spit it out. But look who made up,  Evan and Jon. What if he takes him away from me again.... I need to act quicker, or I'll have to fucking suffer from Evan and Jon's small 'kisses'. It pisses me off, but I ain't letting it happen never again..

Jonathan's POV-

I am going to the mall with the gang. I am kinda excited, I put on a Zelda shirt, and some ripped on jeans, nerdy stuff like the usual. The final touch is my hockey mask. I smile in the mirror, then I finally leave, Luna was at work so I didn't care. I walked to the mall, it was close from my house so I decided to walk. On my way, I felt someone pick me up by my feet. I scream like a girl then the unknown person put me down. It was Luke, that bastard. Luke giggled and we both bro hugged, since I wasn't at school. I was only missing school because of my cold but it's dying down. Me and Luke walked to the mall together, talking about the randomness things.

We finally reached the mall to see the gang. (Evan, Tyler, Lui, David, Brock, Brian, Marcel, Ohm, Craig) waiting at the front. I ran to see the guys, I never saw them for like 4 days, Luke sighed and tried to keep up. "Jesus, Jon chill" Luke huffed, I giggled as I made it and tried doing a group hug. Will we tried?... Once we separated Luke made it, he looked like he was going to passed out, I decided to help him out. The others giggled as they went into the mall, and I was behind with Luke and Craig. Craig was talking to me about what I messed, and how much troubled I am going to be in for missing school. Luke was only listening and basically laid all his weight on me. He like a hippo, dang. We made it to the food court and I sat Luke down at a large table, we needed two tables, sad. I decide not to eat but chill with Luke until he is fully good, he just gazed at me. I felt my face heat up as I felt the eyes on me. I yawned at looked at the others ordering some burgers. I smiled remembering an old joke we made before about cheese burgers and a shark, I still laugh at this, it was stupidly hilarious. I gazed at the relaxed Luke and ran my hand through his fluffy hair, and he has a long beard, Jesus. What does he keep in there? I sighed boredingly, after a half a hour, the boys were eating like pigs, I giggled at David because he was talking to Lui with a full mouth, Lui looked gross out. Hehe, Evan got me and Luke a small burger, nice of him. Plus, Luke was enjoying his burger. I wasn't really hungry, I took like 3 bites then done.  

Time skip at home-

I was taking a shower until I heard a thud, I jumped, not because of the sound, it's because Luna doesn't come home until late... I turned the water taps off and hoped out of the shower, I put a towel around my waist. I slowly opened the door and looked around, fearing my life of a robber breaking into my house. I slowly checked my room, to see a hurt Luke laying on the ground. I felt like laughing but I was angry because he snuck in. He gazed at me, smiling nervously. "Aye.." He said awkwardly. 

Too lazy to put a lot of words so here's a quick version, lol))

J: why did you sneak into my house, there is a door downstairs!

L: You wouldn't answer :(

J: Classic Luke -.-

L: Nice legs ;)

J: can you shut the fuck up please?

Jonathan huffed at the taller male, The taller male had this dumb smirk on his face. I turned then went to the bathroom to change. I put on some boxers and shorts. I walked back to Luke, trying to put on my shirt. He was on his phone. "So, why are you here?" I questioned him and sat down beside him. "Just to chill with my bro"'Luke response going through his news feed. I rolled my eyes, and stared at his phone. He gazed at me for a bit then put his phone lower, so I wouldn't see. "Hey!" I growled and tried grabbing his phone. We both were basically playing tug of war with his phone. It was funny, and hurts a lot when you play Luke, he likes it competitive. Later on we played CoD and stuff like that, it was fun to spending time with him, I hope we spend time like this everyday! ^-^

---------------- 

Cliffhanger, oops. And just saying this story doesn't make sense xDD

Oh, and who is the unknown person wanting Jon, find out later xDD 

Word count: 840

Welp, hope you enjoyed! -Ameliia❤️