Chapter 9: Changes?

Jonathan POV-

It was time to get back to school, hooray. Luna got me up at like seven am, because I take forever to get ready. Like usual, I eat, dress up, put on my mask, and leave. That's all, Luna drove me to school because I was like really tired. That's were I met up with, Craig. Craig is the only guy I basically trust. I told him everything, I wasn't shy towards him, and he wasn't to me. We greeted each other and began to walk to the lockers. "Jon, can I ask you something?" Asked Criag, he tried holding 3 books, but it wasn't working out for the smaller fellow. "Hm?" I said in a sloppy, and tired voice. "How do I ask this guy out..?" Craig looked down, he looked scared and shy. I smiled, thinking about the time, Evan asked me out, he was a nervous wreck at the time. "Well, just be yourself mini." I response, he looked at me with a grin stretching across his face. I ruffled his hair then we stood by our lockers. Craig suddenly hugged me tightly. "Thanks, Jon" he said in a cheerfully voice. My smiled soften. "No problem." 

Time skip to the future (Lunch time XD)

I grabbed some lunch from the cafeteria, because I was too lazy to make myself a lunch. Chilli, not bad. I sat with the gang. Same old same old. Lui and David talking, Brian and Brock, even Marcel and.. oh, wait. He talks to himself a lot.. No one really bugs him, he is always in his world. But something is messing. No Tyler or Craig. Once I thought about it. What if Craig liked Tyler. They would make a cute couple~. Luke didn't come to school today, that sucked because he was like my best friend, or father. Because he is always bossy. I sighed as I ate. Evan seemed out of the blue like in dream land. Some time later, Craig came with a smile on his face and pushed Evan away from me, just to sit next to me. "Hey!" Evan growled then went back to deep thought. The group chuckled, but I wasn't in the mood. I turned to Craig. "So did you ask Prince Charming out?" I asked in a low tone, Craig smiled and nodded. "He said yes!" Craig hid his face in complete happiness, I giggled and ran my hand through his face. "Nice job, Mini" he giggled. Tyler was behind, he tried to act cool, like always tried. It was funny. He sat next to David, because that was the only space left. "Is Tyler your Prince Charming?" I whispered to Craig, he nodded slowly, he seemed embarrassed. I patted his back. "You did good." 

At class, we had partners. David and Tyler, Craig and Marcel, Ohm and Lui, Brock and Brian. David and Tyler are like enemies, they are like wild cats. The others are cool, I am paired up with Evan. This legit sucks because this is like a big art project. Poor Luke has to be with one of the girls. 'Ew' The bell rang and the teacher told us to be done within two weeks. While walking out of the school, Evan caught up to me, he seemed out of breath, I looked at him. And shrugged. "Can...We work..today?" he asked while having a breathing fit. I sighed knowing we had 2 weeks to complete it. "Fine" I simply said. Evan began walking with me. "Why are you so mad at me?" Evan asked, I hated that Evan always does this. He acts like he didn't do anything wrong. I sighed and turned. "I don't hate you" I said while mumbling swears under my breath. Why can't I be with Lui or Craig? Evan is just gonna question me like a game host in a game. "Then why act so quiet? like you want me to die or something" He said, honestly I wanted him to die. "Can you, just...shhh" I said in a bored tone. He crossed his arms and huffed. We finally made it to my house. And we started. "So, we need to get this science art project done before two weeks." I said in a ignorant tone. Evan is the lazyiest worker ever. I manly work as he watches. He sat next to me, with a big cardboard sheet. He looked at me with a innocent look as I sighed. "Let's get to work shall we?" Evan said while trying to get a paper and designing it with ideas to do with the project.. Maybe this wouldn't be to bad after all.. Did he change?..

-----------

Cliffhangerrrr pffft

So, hope you enjoyed this short/long chapter lmao.

Did Evan Change? Who is the unknown person wanting Jon? Find out later XD

Word count: 841

Love you all - Ameliia❤️

Oh, and I will start another storie called 'dangerous love' It's about minicat. A Au about them being in prison. Will Craig survive prison? I'll start working on it tomorrow or tonight, if wanted. So keep watch👀