Chapter 12: Something

Evan's POV-

((Some Evan Drama ;O

I miss his laugh, his chessy jokes, and his adorable face.. I just can't get him out of my mind. Why am I such a jerk to Jon. He must think I'm a fuck boy now, no way he'll love me.. Just hearing that breaks my heart...

--

I sighed sadly as I sat on the benches in gym, Craig noticed my strange behaviour and skipped over to me, sitting right beside me. "What's up Ev. Thought you loved floor hockey?" He asked with weak smile. "I fucked up bad, Mini" I said, sadly. I was looked down the whole time, I just want to watch Disney movies with Jonathan.

"Jon?" Craig asked, fixing his glasses. Craig is like a brother to me, he reads my mind easily. 'Mhm' I hummed in response, he patted my back. "I can't help, but maybe if you really tell him your feelings... He'll understand?" Craig said in a so so matter. "Thanks, Mini. He'll be in my arms  for sure" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes. Craig shrugged then got up. "That's all I can do, Sorry Ev" He jogged off to join a game. I sat there, thinking. Maybe I should apologize..

---  

I was in the living room, sitting on the couch. I heard the door creep open and shut. I watch older sister  walk in. "Aye, Victoria" I said in a bored tone. She looked at me with one of her cold glares, not going to ask. She walked off, as I stretched. My phone rang, I didn't want to grab it but I did anyway. It was Luke, I shrugged. He never calls weird.

I answered, and my heart dropped. "Aye, Evan." Jon's voice rang in my ears, his voice sounds so cute. "Hey, what's up Jon?" I asked, I can hear him chatting with someone or likely Luke" Shut up, Lu- oh, I was wondering if you would.." Is he... "Go and take" He is. "Me and Luke home?" Fuck. "Sure, where you at? And could I ask why?" My tone went into a annoyed one. "If you don't want to, you don-" Jonathan said, catching the annoyance  in my tone but I instant cut him off. 

" Look, I'm sorry. Just, where are you?" I said softly, I heard more chatting. Fuck, what are they doing over there. I heard some argument, it sounds like Luke and Jonathan. Oh no. 

J -Jon L -Luke

J: Luke stop, I am getting a ride

L: N..No, I - I can Driiivveee

J: you're drunk .-.

L: No.. I'm n-ot! F-fuck y-you!

J: I'm sorry, Evan. 

"It's okay, I can pick yo-" I was cut off with Luke yelling some random shit. He's so annoying when drunk I just want to knock him out. 

"I'm just calling a cab, bye Evan" Jon said softly, and hung up. I sighed as I put my phone down. 

--

Monday.-

Jonathan's POV-

Last night got carried away, Luke was drunk so was Ohm. Needed to take their drunk ass homes. We basically stole Ohm's dad's beers, Ohm is like dead rich. Like bruh, he showers in money. I guess the boys got carried away, then they took off to the park. They did 'parkour' more like jumping off the park set and climbing the monkey bars. We got lost, and I had to borrow Luke's phone, he wasn't happy. We started arguing and a lot of crazy shit happened. 

---

I was at our sitting spot(Behind the school by an old ass tree XD), and most of the crew was there. Luke wasn't there but he must be having a bad hangover, like I care.. He did it. I just had small talks with the crew, I couldn't help but feel like I was being stared at. I turned around to see his brown chocolate eyes, he gave me a warm smile. Causing me to blush a bit, then I turned away. Evan walked to me, and sat beside me. "So..?" He said, fuck his voice. But I need to get over it, he's just a friend. "Hi.." I said softly, and scooted a bit further from him. It just made me uncomfortable 

We talked for a bit, then he fixed his throat and looked at me serious. "Uh" 

"I just wanted to say, I was sorry.." 

"For what..?"

"For hurting you.." Evan hugged me, my body tensed a bit. But my senses went calm as I hugged back, and rubbed his back. I felt my shirt get soak with his tears.

"I'm so sorry, Jonathan. I'm am an idiot!" Evan cried softly, I felt bad and embarrassed. I just shushed him, and hugged him tighter. 

"It's okay, shhh." My breathing got heavy, but all that matters is to calm Evan down. I continue to hum a short tone, he pulled away. I wiped his tears away and smiled under my mask. He gave me a weak smile. I sighed as lift up my mask to my lips, and press a quick kiss on his forehead. 

"It's gonna be okay.."

"Can we still go out ?" C,: 

"No" -.-

"Awee " :,C

----

This is just a short one, lol

And I'm thinking of making a new h2oVanoss book, maybe cx

Hope you enjoyed -Ameliia❤️

Word count: 892