Chapter 15

"What did you do to her?!"

My eyes glued to the woman who's sleeping peacefully. I was planning to get myself drunk and get wasted last night. When Drei called and told me that he brought Aira at the Ybañez General Hospital.

Halos mabundol ako sa pagmamadali papunta sa ospital makarating lang agad. My heart was beating fast. Parang sasabog ang puso ko sa sobrang kaba. Thanked God at nahimatay lang siya dahil sa sobrang stress.

Drei just shrugged and smirked. "I just told her the truth about herself."

My gaze turned to him. I closed my fist tightly and gritted my teeth.

"Tell her about herself? Gago ka ba?" I came closer to him. "You just put her life in danger!"

"With or without her knowing Nicolai, she's still in danger, " he said in a calm way.

My jaw clenched and walk towards the woman I love the most. I held her hand and kissed her forehead. It's been eight hours since she lost her consciousness. Damn, he's right. Drie is right but the fact that Aira didn't know about everything will lessen the worries.

"Still Andrei. You shouldn't told her-"

He cut my words "She'll know it eventually Nicolai."

Nagpalitan kami ng tingin. Kung nakakamatay man ang titig paniguradong bumulagta na siya. Though I accepted his apologies for stealing to my company, doesn't mean our relationship as best friend will be back.

A continues knock echoed in the room. Binuksan ko ang pinto at agad bumungad sa akin si Levi. He's with Armione and Jakobe. I used to call him Jakobe than Van because I want to. Dali dali silang pumasok kasunod nila si Basty na naka jersey pa at mukhang galing sa game at Keith na prenteng naka halukipkip.

"What brings all of you here?" I asked. With eyebrows furrowed, Armione look at me sharply.

"Lex Nicolai.." He crossed his arms and raised his right eye brow. "I'm still your older brother. So, I have all the right to know everything. Especially when it's all about you."

I was about to answered him when Levi spoke. "She's awake.."

I hurriedly went to her and cupped her cheeks. When her eyes met mine, she gasped. Damn this girl for making me worried as fuck.

"N-nico.." Her eyes watered.

"Shh.." I kissed her eyes trying to stop her tears from falling. "You're making me worried baby."

"S-sorry nico. Sorry. Sorry." She sobbed hardly. "Sorry talaga.. 'Wag mo ako I-let go. Please Nico 'wag." She started freaking out.

Aira gripped the neck line of my shirt and cried so hard. "Nico iniwan nila ako. Niloko nila akong lahat. Lolokohin mo ba ako? Aalis ka din ba?"

"Hindi ako aalis baby." I let go her hand for a seconds to fix her blanket but she abruptly grabbed it back. My heart is aching every time I heard how she pleaded.

"Huwag! Iiwan mo ako eh! Iiwan mo ako Nico! Sabi mo you promised me ten years ago. Tuparin mo iyon please.."

"I won't leave. I'll stay with you.. Hush now.." I caress her cheeks. Her eyes is red from crying. Her little seductive nose is red too.

We stayed like this for awhile. When Levi hold her arms and injected something. I looked at him with my questioning eyes. "Sedative.." he answered.

I maybe told her that I am letting her go but I didn't mean it. I'm just too hurt that time. Fuck it! Who wouldn't? I saw how their lips touched and she didn't even make a move to hurt him! That was painful as fuck.