#10~ He wants you back

Harry: Harry was your brothers best friend. Which was just your luck, since you were still recovering from your broken heart. Your idiot of a brother thought it would be okay to invite Harry over. You forgot he was there and you went downstairs. "Y/N!" Harry said. You stopped dead in your tracks and closed your eyes. "Hi Harry." You said, your voice still shakey and cracking. "Y/N, will you take me back?" He asked, turning you around. You let out a shakey breath. "I-I don't know." You whispered, letting a tear roll down your face. Harry kissed it away. "I promise. I'll be ten times a better Boyfriend then I was last time. I'll open every single door for you I can. I'll cook for you, I'll clean, I'll do anything. Please give me another ch-." You cut him off by pressing your lips to his. When you pulled away he couldn't stop smiling. "I love you, Hazza." You said. He kissed your forehead. "I love you too, baby."

Louis: He watched as you sat there and tapped the table with your nails. Your date stood you up. You've been waiting for 2 hours, but you didn't want to believe he wasn't coming. Louis finally walked up to you and sat down at your table. "My date's sitting there." You said. "What date? Your imaginary one? He's not coming Y/N. I told you he was playing you." He said, grabbing your hand. You pulled out of his grasp. "The only one who's played me is you!" You snapped. "I love you! Why can't you see that I know I'm an idiot for letting you go? Jesus Y/N, the only one you're meant for is me!" He yelled, earning stares from, well everyone in the resturant. "Wh-what?" You whispered. "I still love you. I always have and I always will. Y/N Y/L/N," He got down on one knee. "Will you make me the happiest man on Earth, and do me the honors (did I say that right...?) of becoming Mrs. Tomlinson?" Your hand flew over your mouth and you cried. "Yes!" You yelled and kissed him, earning claps from everyone.

Zayn: You were at a club and you and this guy were dancing. You gaze fell on Zayn and he looked mad. Like really flippin mad. You excused yourself and went to get a drink. Zayn took it from you and set it down. "Why were you dancing with that guy?!" He yelled. "Because I can. I'm single now." You snapped. "I want you back." He suddenly said, making you choke on your drink. "Y-you what?" You asked. "I want you back. Will you please, please, be mine again?" Zayn asked, kissing your hand. "Of course." You nodded.

Niall: Even though you didn't have a date anymore, you were at Prom. You were sitting all alone at the table while all the couples were dancing, Finally, when you couldn't take it anymore, you were about to leave when you heard a certain Irish voice. "May I have this dance?" He asked, holding his hand out. You couldn't help but smile. "Yes, you can." As you were dancing, he started talking. "You know, I miss you. I wish you knew how I hold my pillow at night, have dreams about you and wake up crying. I love you, Y/N." He said. "I love you too Nialler." You smiled.

Liam: You heard a fimiliar ringtone on your cell and picked it up. Liam. "Hello?" You sniffle. "Y/N? Ineed you to take me back." You almost drop the phone. "I- what?" You ask. "Take me back. Please." He begged. You smiled andfinally responded. "Okay." He screams yes and you giggle. "I'm coming over." He says. "Ok-." Before you can reply the lines dropped and you drop the pgone, soon hearing the doorbell ring. You open it to find Liam and he lifts you up and spins you around, bringing you back down for a kiss.