#16~ Title too long!

The title is: he's your brothers bestfriend and he tells you he loves you/kisses you in front of your brother and you brother wont let you date him. PUNK EDITION!

Harry: You had a massive crush on you brothers best friend Harry, but he was totally of limits. He's decorated and pierced. Your brother won't let you even high five him. You were sitting on the couch with your brother and Harry knocked on the door. "You'll get it." Your brother said, his eyes not leaving the tv. You rolled your eyes and got up to get the door. There in front of you stood the beautiful boy your heart melted for. "He's in the living room." You said. "Oh, okay. Cool." He walked In. You started upstairs when Harry stopped you. "You don't have to go, Y/N. Unless you want to! I mean it is your house and I'm just going to shut up now." He said. You laughed and sat down next to him. "Ahem. Scoot over." Your brother said. You sighed and sat on the other end of the couch. "I'm going to call, someone." You said getting up. "I love you Y/N!" Harry called after you. "WHAT?!" Your brother said. You quickly ran upstairs. Uh oh.

Niall: You walked downstairs in shorts and a tank, not knowing Niall was here you were nearly wearing clothes. "Woah." You heard a thick Irish accent. You screamed and dropped your phone, throwing your hand over your chest. "Jesus Christ Niall! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" You said. "Sorry babe. You look really hot." He said, walking over to you. You blushed and looked at the floor. He grabbed your waist and forced you close to him, wrapping your arms around his neck you leaned in, closing your eyes. Your lips connected and you heard someone clear their throat. You both stopped dead in your tracks and turned your heads to see your brother with his jaw clenched and his eyes darker than you've ever seen. You laughed nervously. "I love you bubba?" You said.

Liam: You were dating your brothers bestfriend, but you were keeping it a secret. You were at home with your brother when Liam knocked on the door. You answered it and Liam, not knowing your brother was home and watching you, lifted you up and spun you around. "I love you so much!" He said. "LIAM!" You brother barked. His eyes went wide and he immediately put you down. He leaned against the door frame. "Sup." He said. "WHAT THE HELL MAN! THAT'S MY BABY SISTER!" He yelled at Liam. You walked over to your brother and kissed his cheek. "I love you!" You said. You pulled the puppy eyes on him and he looked at you. "Not. Now." He said through clenched teeth. "Sor-ry!" You scoffed. Your brother looked at Liam. "You and me are gonna have a little talk. Y/N go to your room."

Zayn: Your brothers best friend had a massive crush on you, but you didn't really feel the same and you were scared because your brother would get mad. You're brother and Zayn were going clubbing and were going to catch a movie with your friends. You curled your hair and applied some make up after putting on jean shorts and a American flag crop top with a black under shirt and black converse. You walked downstairs to find Zayn waiting for your brother. "Dang girl! You look hottt." He said. You rolled your eyes ands at down on the couch. "I love you." He said. "WHAT!?" You and your brother yelled at the same time.

Louis: You and your brother and his friend Louis were going out to see a movie. You sat in the middle. In the middle of the movie, Louis put his arm around you. Your eyes went wide and your brother thumped his head. "Ow!" Louis whisper/yelled. After the movie you were on the way home and stopped to get drinks at a gas station. You and Louis waited outside. "I have to tell you Y/N that I think you're a wonderful girl and I really would like to go on a date with

you. I love you." He said. "Excuse me?" Your brother said.

FINALLY UPDATED! I saw that I have like 825 reads! Like woah! part 2 will come soon. Bye loves!