#11~ His girlfriend hates you 1/2

BTW: This won't be El or Perrie because I respect and love them so. H/G/F Is his girl friend

Harry: Harry invited you to dinner with him and Liam and his girlfriend. You accepted, even though his girlfriend was the most rachet, horrid person on planet Earth. You got dressed and asked Liam if he'd pick you up. He arrived with Dani. (I know they broke up but I love her so shut your face or get off my pref.) You thought it'd be better with her there and smiled."Well, hurry up girl!" She smiled. You chuckled and opened the door. When you arrived, you automaticly found them. She was wearing the shortest dress anyone could wear. You scoffed and Dani whispered in your ear. "Don't be jealous. You're way prettier than her." You smiled and sat down. She was all over him and it was making you sick. You took a sip of your drink, hoping to wash down the barf she caused, when she "accidently" tipped it up so it spilled. EVERYWHERE. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" Harry screamed.

Louis: You hated Louis' girlfriend. She was just a distraction and Louis was always to busy with her to talk to you. You were starting to feel left out and alone when Niall called you. "Hello?" You answered. "Hey! The boys are coming over and I was wondering if you want to come also?" You smiled. "Yeah! I'll be over in a bit." You beamed. "Cool." He hung up. You got dressed an d recived a text message. "NOT looking foward to seeing you tonight, Y/N. Stay away from Louis. XXX." Tears formed your eyes. No, you thought. I'll look 10 times better, and Louis will want me more. You smiled and walked to Niall's. Not bothering to knock, you walk in. Niall notices and runs into the front before you get a chance to see Louis. "Hey hey hey, you might be jealous of what your about to see." He whispered. He knew about your little crush. Confused, you walked in the living room to find Louis with his girlfriend on top, making out. Tears threatened to fall and you ran outside, first slaming a pic of you and Louis on the table making him look at you.

Liam: "I hate her." You whispered to El and Perrie as you watched Liam and his girlfriend feed each other. " 'I'll never replace you Y/N'." You mocked him. Liam's eyes fell on you in a way you've never seen before. Maybe what you were wearing. A short dress with pumps. He smiled at you and you scoffed, rolling your eyes. She looked at you and made a disqusting face. "Thats freaking it." You stomped over there. "Make that face again, please." You said. She chuckled and you slapped her across the face,Liam pulling you out of the club. "THIS ISN'T OVER! LIAM PUT ME DOWN!" You screamed as he chuckled at your fail to escape. 

Zayn: You sat there annoyed as you listened to Zayn brag about his girlfriend. "ENOUGH!" You finally said. "What?" He asked. "You never have time for me anymore! It's always, 'ohh, H/G/F did this, ohh H/G/F did that' I hate it!" You said. He looked shocked. "Don't act like she doesn't annoy you too!" You said. "I LOVE HER!" He fought back. "I'm leaving." You walked out.

Niall: You watched him try to put on his tie and giggled at how cute he was when he got frusterated. "Lemme help you." You walked over and tied it for him. "Thanks Y/N. Do you think she'll like it?" He asked. "Who wouldn't?" You answered. "What are you doing while I'm gone?" He asked. "Oh, I'm going on a date with Harry." You replied, checking your phone. "Harry? Harry Styles?" You giggled. "Yeah." You lokked at him. "No."He shook his head. "What?! Why?" You asked. "Because I'm not letting you!" "Then you can't go out with H/G/F!" You said. "Fine!" "Fine!" He kissed you. It was going good until you heard a sqeaky voice. "NIALL?!"

Eh? Eh? Well, erm, part 2 coming tomorrow maybe.