4 | Four

"Did you fight while buying the groceries or something? You guys are way too silent." Hoseok asked the two who were busy unpacking the groceries in the kitchen. Yoongi looked over Taehyung and shrugged and Taehyung acted as if he heard nothing. "Weirdos."Hoseok blurted and and left the scene to join the other two, Jimin and Jungkook, on the couch busy watching American Horror Story. Namjoon and Jin just left to check on Bang PD-nim.

"What are you guys watchi-- Oh. I don't like that, maybe I'll just go out and have a stroll." 

Jimin eyed Hoseok who just left, Jungkook sighed and grabbed the remote to look for another channel. Jimin's eyes went back on the television, brows creasing on the change of channel. "Why did you change it?"

"What?"

"Change it back to AHS, kid."

"Oh, I'm s-sorry."

Jungkook didn't notice how awkward everything have gotten within a couple of hour. He looked over the red head and tried to spark a good conversation but failed, making him sigh yet again. Jimin scooted over the far end of the couch away from Jungkook. He still don't feel that good about what the younger did. He sighed then stood up, making his way in their room to grab his coat.

"Where are you going, Hyung?" Jungkook stood up from the couch and stared at Jimin.

"You don't really need to know." Jimin walked past through Jungkook. I don't even know where I'm going, Kookie.

Jungkook's sight followed the older's figure out the living room. He bit his lip and went to the window to take a quick glance on where Jimin is going.

"Did I really do something wrong?" He closed the curtains and went back to the couch to continue watching AHS. He just need a distraction, Maybe.

"Jimin-ah! What brings you here?" A man in his mid-30's welcomed Jimin.

Jimin smiled and removed the beanie that was on his head. He combed his hair using his fingers and then bit his lip.

"I wanna change my hair colour."

"Oh! Are you guys having a comeback?" The man assisted Jimin in front of a mirror and made him sit.

"Oh no, no. It's just that... I'm kinda want a change"

The man hummed and inspect Jimin's hair. "What colour do you want?"

"Dye it platinum grey."

The process went on, taking a lot of Jimin's time. He was actually worried of how would he look with that kind of hair colour, yet he ended up looking amazing. His hair was styled perfectly that he felt so scared to touch it.

"This is absolutely amazing, Hyuga-hyung." Hyuga smiled at him and patted his shoulders

"Take a good care of it, it's my masterpiece" Jimin chuckled

Jimin bid his goodbye and went out the salon. Careful not to mess his new hair up. It was a random decision that he made just to get distracted. He might've went overboard but he liked the result so there's nothing to be worried about. Well, besides their management and their fans' poor heart and soul.

He walked and walked, and he doesn't even know where he was going but still continued doing so. The sun was on it's peak, but it's still cold on Jimin's skin. He stopped on his tracks and he sighed. His focus was gone too soon. The male named Jeon Jungkook kept running inside his head endlessly, he wanted it to stop but there's this weird feeling that he actually doesn't want it to end. Who was he kidding? He couldn't just end it because at the first place everything inside his head was about Jungkook.