7 | Seven

"I spun in clocks and she swirled in stars..." Jimin mumbled whilst reading a book that a fan sent him. It was all in english and the terms were archaic but he doesn't mind. He's starting to fall in love with deep and complex things.

Maybe that's why he fell for Jungkook. The way the younger's eyes turns soft from sharp everytime it lands on him, with a dark undertone, so dark and so deep that it draws him in.

"... And I, I did not deserve her." His lips protruded after reading those words.

He closed the book and let it sit on the nightstand beside his bed. Jungkook was fast asleep on the opposite side of the dim lighted room. The older breathed out and stood up to walk over to the younger's bed.

"Can't sleep?" startled by a deep voice, Jimin turned his head and saw Taehyung peeking on the door with a slight smile on his face. Jimin clutched his chest and walked over, giving Taehyung a flick on his forehead.

"You scared me!"

"Shh! Kook-ah will wake up" Taehyung pulled Jimin's hand and they walked out the room, closing the door gently. Both of them having a hard time falling asleep.

The connection.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked as he properly held Taehyung's hand as they head out. "It's gonna be 2 in the morning, Taetae. "

"I just wanna hang out on the rooftop. "

It was a bit chilly outside but it seems like Taehyung prepared for their 2 am hang out session on the rooftop. There were two blankets already waiting for them by the edge where it's still actually safe to sit down and stare at the sleeping city of lights and unheard dreams.

Jimin didn't even think twice and plopped himself down on the edge of the, wrapping the blanket over his shoulders to keep himself warm, soon after, Taehyung did the same.

"Now, tell me your 2 am thoughts" Jimin breathed out and turned his head over his best bud. "You should go first since you were the one who dragged my ass up in this chilly place. "

"I confessed."

"Holy shit, Kim Taehyung."

Jimin sat there in awe. Mouth slightly open as he stare at the other who seemed to be a little bothered or scared to be precise. "We haven't talked ever since."

"Wait, what? W H A T ?"

Taehyung smiled bitterly while staring down the nightscape.

Just what the fvcking hell is wrong with Min Yoongi? Yes, it is not Jimin's call to interfere between the two but Taehyung is his bestfriend and you can not just expect him to feel right about the situation.

"How about you? What are your 2am thoughts?" Taehyung turned his head to the older of them both, tilting his head slightly as he waits for him to talk.

"I think I messed up."

"Sure as fvck you did."

"Heeeey"

Jimin pouted whilst Taehyung just snickered. The grey head leaned sideways towards the other, his head resting on his shoulder. Jimin closed his eyes and felt the Taehyung's little shoulder movement when he spoke.

"You should take it back."

"You know that I can't."

Taehyung huffed then rested his head on Jimin's "You can, you just don't bother trying."

Jimin woke up back on his bed, the sunlight annoyingly tickling his face. He pushed himself up and looked around, the bedroom is empty without Jungkook hanging around on his bed or just plainly sitting on his swivel chair, trying to write the words that will turn out to be a song.

He stood up and lazily pushed himself inside the bathroom to wash his face. There was thing ringing inside his ears that went away immediately. The 2am talk seriously got into him.

When he walked out the bathroom, he saw boxes neatly placed on the floor. Jungkook must have moved it in, he thought. They will be leaving in today actually, for a bigger and better accomodation.

Moving, huh?

That meant so much. Moving means new beginnings, moving forward, and possibility to change roommates for the rest of their stay there.

"Hey." Jimin turned his head to the door where Jin stood. "Go grab breakfast and start packing. The movers will be here soon."

Jimin smiled slightly and nodded his head, following the older the moment he moved away from the door.

He was welcomed by the hypnotising scent of sweet maple syrup and pancakes. They don't often eat that for they usually go with the usual korean breakfast. Nevertheless, Jimin looked at it as a sign of a good day. Hopefully.

"Good morning, Jiminie-hyung" Jungkook was smiling brightly at him, fork softly pressed on his lower lip. Jimin smiled back and ruffled the younger's hair before mumbling a soft good morning at him and scooting right beside him to eat his own breakfast.

"Where's Taehyung and Yoongi-hyung?" Jimin asked, stuffing a pancake in his mouth after

"Taehyung's knocked out dead, Yoongi too. Yoongi pulled an all-nighter and just came home earlier this morning actually... and Taehyung? I don't know, must've been tired." Jin answered back facing them all as he washed his own dirty dishes.

Jimin caressed his nape then stuffs another piece in his mouth, ignoring the part where Taehyung was tired or something.

The morning was peaceful yet again. Jin volunteered Hoseok and Namjoon to wash everyone's dishes since they were done packing already. Jimin went back inside in his and Jungkook's shared room, looking a little emptier than it was before now that Jungkook was almost done with packing up. He started packing his stuff too, there was not much work since he started packing up his things prior the current day besides his plushies and other shenanigans that he used to decorate his side of the room.

"Done?" He heard the younger said before closing up his last box.

Jimin shook his head and grabbed all his stuff that is for decorative purposes. "Almost. Just need to put the frames, stuffies, and other stuff in the boxes"

"What did you just say?"

"Huh?"

"Did you just say stuffies?" Jungkook's lips almost cracking a smile while asking the older of them two.

"Uh... yeah? Why? What else should I call it?" Jimin asked back in confusion. What is wrong with calling his stuffies as stuffies? They are stuffies so that's what he calls it.

"I dunno,stuffed animal? Plush toy?" Jungkook snickered as he place a box over a box

Jimin was slowly getting where Jungkook headed and he almost rolled his eyes. He just continued packing his stuff and pretended nothing silly was dropped.

"Done this time?" The younger asked again and he just nodded his head. "Jin-Hyung and Namjoon-Hyung are in charge for the rest of the moving so... we got nothing else to do but pack"

"Where are we heading really?" Jimin raised his brow and placed his hands on his hips.

"Wanna go to the fair and grab some stuffies?"

Jimin scoffed on the younger's invitation  but his lips cracked into a smile. With the Jungkook looking like a pup waiting for his favourite toy, How could he say no?

------
an: haha. Hi?