5 | Five

"H-Hey, Kookie."

Jimin's face immediately heated up at the sight of the younger. His hair wet and messy, water dripping down his bare skin. Jimin gulped and shifted his gaze away. Jungkook scratched his nape, feeling a bit weird about the older. Jimin has been seeing him that way often and it's the first time he acted like that. Jungkook smile at the thought, maybe he can actually win Jimin's feeling back. Little did he know he doesn't even need to try.

"It's getting hot in here, don't you think?" Jimin chuckled awkwardly, wiping the sweat that has formed on his forehead. He stood up and attempted to leave the room, but Jungkook hooked his arms on his, stopping him on his tracks.

"Could you stay? I really wanna talk to you, Hyung." After the older heard those words, his face heated up once again. He faced the floor and played with the hem of his shirt.

"Could you wear something first then?" Jimin said rather clear.

Jungkook chuckled then nodded. He proceeded on his dresser and picked up a white shirt, boxer, and a black sweat pants. He quickly wore the shirt over his head and slipped on his boxer and sweat pants. When he turned around, he saw the older's back facing him, he chuckled again at Jimin's actions. How adorable.

He sat down on the edge of Jimin's messy bed and poke the older's now crimson cheeks. "Hyung, you're acting weird."

"Hey, I'm not weird." Jimin pouted and only God knows how hard Jungkook was restraining himself not to kiss the other's plump lips. He gulped and bit his lip.

"Jiminie-Hyung... I'm sorry about earlier. I kinda flipped." The younger caressed his nape and waited for the older's response. Jimin on the other hand was quite surprised on what Jungkook said. The thing that happened earlier was not that bad and for the record he wasn't even mad, just a little upset because of what Yoongi must have felt.

Jimin smiled then ruffled Jungkook's hair. The black haired male smiled with him, cheeks slowly turning into a pale crimson colour.

"I'm not mad, Kookie. It's just that, Yoongi-Hyung's a bit surprised in my sudden change of heart."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry again." Jungkook's gaze shifted on the ground, kinda feeling ashamed of what he did. Maybe he needs to apologize to Taehyung for covering up for him, and to Yoongi, but he doesn't really know how at the moment. "So are we cool?"

"No, we're hot." Jungkook choked on air and Jimin laughed. It wasn't actually the perfect time joke but Jimin felt that he needed to. "I'm kidding. Yeah, we're cool."

Jungkook's bunny teeth came into view as he smiled widely. Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair again and smiled with him. Oh how he wish he could pull the younger into a really tight hug.

"Hyung..." Jimin hummed and waited for Jungkook to speak. He swear that he just saw Jungkook's eyes sparkle in awe. "Your hair..."

"Oh! Yeah... Do I look aweful?" Jimin bit his lip as he removed the beanie that was covering his locks. He gave it a quick stroke and shifted his gaze away from Jungkook for he was staring so intently at the older.

"No, Hyung. You look absolutely stunning."

-

The sun went down and then up again to start another day. Jimin woke up, his head comfortably placed on Namjoon's thigh. They've done another movie marathon and now everyone was down on the ground sleeping heavily. He scanned the room and saw all the members scattered on the floor with some take home pizza boxes. He stood up and started stretching, now realizing one member was actually missing.

"Where's Taehyung?" He asked himself

"Over here." Taehyung was holding a mug, his back leaning on the kitchen counter. "Good morning."

"Good morning, TaeTae." Jimin smiled and proceeded in front of Taehyung then ruffled his hair. Taehyung hissed and the older just chuckled. "Do you mind making coffee for me too?"

Taehyung stayed silent for a few seconds then nodded his head that made Jimin smile. Jimin sat down on the kitchen stool as he watched Taehyung's back while making coffee for him.

The morning wasn't really that ideal, it was raining outside and there was this deafening silence but Jimin found it peaceful. Taehyung glanced over the other as he was watching the lonely raindrops trickling down the kitchen's window pane.

"Here. One coffee for Park Jimin." Taehyung placed the cup of coffee on the table. Jimin held the cup to warm his hands, he took a small sip and smiled after. Taehyung surely knows how he likes his coffee.

"Thank you, TaeTae." Jimin took another sip before turning around on his seat. He looked over the people dozing off at the living room then focused his gaze on a certain figure. Jimin smiled as he stared at Jungkook's adorable state, his head resting on Yoongi's shoulder, his mouth slightly agape, a thick blanket covering them both. Taehyung noticed where Jimin was staring and quickly smiled as soon as he saw it too. They're too adorable for the two.

"Cuties." Jimin blurted making the other's head nod in agreement.

"Yoongi-hyung looks cuter tho." Taehyung said and took a sip from his cup.

"Naaah, I think Jungkook is cuter."

"Are we seriously gonna debate about this?" Taehyung chuckled, sat down and rested his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"Yeah, I think we shouldn't." Jimin leaned to rest his head on Taehyung's. They stayed that way for a few minutes until the younger decided to break the ice.

"Jiminie." Jimin hummed and took a last sip on his cup before putting it on the table. Taehyung got his head up and faced the other who was waiting for him to speak up. "About Y-yoongi--"

"You like Yoongi-Hyung, don't you?" Taehyung's eyes widen at Jimin's sudden outburst, he looked around to see if anyone was awake and sighed  in relief after he found out they were still sleeping soundly. Jimin chuckled and ruffled Taehyung's hair. "Yes, Yoongi-hyung and I are pretty close. Yes, we hang out a lot. Yes, he's a good hyung to me. But no, I don't like him that way."

As if on cue, Taehyung's eyes widen again as if Jimin just read what was on his mind. Well, Jimin wasn't his best bud for nothing.

"Are you a psycho or something?" Jimin shrugged and Taehyung just smacked his arms making them both giggle.

"You should try something out with Yoongi-Hyung." Taehyung bit his lip and shifted his gaze away. He felt something heavy inside his chest, the more he breathes, the heavier it gets. It was painful for it was 'caused by a certain man named Min Yoongi.

"I shouldn't bother." Jimin's brows creased in confusion. "He likes another guy anyways."

"Who?" Jimin bit his lip as he waited for the other to spill the beans.

"You."

And that was the last thing he expected. Fuck.

--

an: ded