Proalogue

3 pov

The couple walked in a beautiful valley with flowers sparkling and the stars above them yellow with a soft glow hand in hand they walked. The black headed little boy picked up his lover and spun her around in the sky will she giggled and a light blush peppered her cheeks. They fell down the slope together while laughing and holding each other tightly. When they got to the bottom the boy was on top and the girl was on the bottom trying to read each other's eyes. They shared a soft gentle kissed and hugged then looked up at the stars. The blonde headed girl named Lucy laid her head back on her boyfriends chest while listening to his slow memorizing heart beat. He combed his fingers through her hair while laying his head on the top of hers.

She looked up meeting his gaze and smiled like a child who got there first cookie. He grinned at her.

The first few months of their relationship was the bet until the incident......

Lucy's pov

I walked the crowded streets keeping my head down and walking at slow pace making sure my hoodie hid my face. While I was walking I saw police officers scanning people who walk by. I tried to bypass them only to be swiftly pulled back by the arm.

"State your name" he commanded I just kept my head low. Soon people started gathering like this was some kind of street fight. After the officer had enough of my games he pulled my hood off. Everyone gasped. "Your - your Lucy heartfilla!!"