Hidden:4

Lucy's pov
I stood up panting heavily clothed scattered around the floor hair sticking to my sweat covered body. My eyes flickered wandering across the room as my body ached from head to toe. A strong masculine scent met my nose as I looked next to me. Another one of my boy toys... I sat up going on a scavenger hunt for my discarded clothing and slipped them on.

I felt vile. Sick to the stomach. I do such lewd things and feel no remorse. I got out the house as fast as I could breathing in the fresh air feeling my body heat cool a bit. My tense muscles relaxing. "Lucy..." I looked to my side and dropped my eyes. "You." He chuckled grinning lopsidedly as his teeth glimmered under the moonlight.

"Long time no see huh?" I chuckled lightly and nodded. "Cig?" I held out my hand as the flames rose sparked out and met the bud. Puffing a cloud I looked at him. " How did we get here" he looked at me for a second like I was speaking another language and shrugged looking up at the sky. "How do any of us get here?"

I was about to say something until.."it's rhetorical knuckle head " he laughed flicking my head. I poured poking out my bottom lip. "Still a cocky bastard i see" he sighed pinching my cheeks "still my cute little Lucy" throwing my cigarette away and stepping on it he hugged me tightly "Ive missed you.." he squeezed me tighter not saying anything then let go.

His car screamed to life and he opened the door"you coming or what?" I smiled and jumped in as the night was young.

Rins pov

[the note]

When I saw you for the first time
I was head over heels
When we bumped into each other
I realized what my heart feels
When we exchanged numbers
All my wishes came true
If you wish to find me follow the first clue.

-First place

I read over the poem again and looked at lis reading the poem for herself. We both nodded at each other knowing the others thoughts and ran.

I'll look here I'll come there I will find you anywhere. 

Hoped u liked it