Hidden :2

Rins pov
I looked in my planner checking everything off my list with my blue pen as I walk down the aisles in the supermarket.
•Pens
•Pencils
•Markers
•Highlighters
•Twinkies
•Notebook 

" Hmmm" I hummed as I noticed the only thing I was missing were my notebooks. "Rin " lissianna my best friend called. I looked at her a gave her a small short smile. "Yeah lis " she giggled while pointing at my face.

I looked down to see my pen in my nose. I felt my cheeks get warm in embarrassment. She chuckled in amusement smirking at me"come on silly your girlfriend is waiting for you. " I grinned at the thought of Lucy.

"Yeah yeah I know just give me one second " I looked around to find a worker and flagged them down with my hand. A girl came up to me. She was the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Well not prettier than Lucy of course. "I'm looking for the aisle with notebooks can you help me "

I looked at her name tag while she nodded. "Sure. "
"Thanks shieme cool name by the way" she smiled and bowed her head a little as a thanks.

As we walked down to the aisle I could see a bruise on her wrist. I grabbed her hand to check it out and she stopped and snatched it back. I looked at her worriedly "what happened there " she shook her head. "Nothing here's the aisle". She passed me 7 notebooks and left with a wave.

I looked down feeling a papery feel in my hand to see her number. I smiled and walked to the check in self aisle.
•notebook
•cute girls number ✅✅
Double  check. Once I bought my stuff me and lis walked to the car where we saw Lucy and nasty arguing over who was better.

Eddie Murphy of madea. I chose madea while lis chose eddy murphy and everyone argued as we drove to our 6 room apt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sighed heavily feeling my eyes sting as u read the letter.

"I should've never let you go.." I said as I looked down whiling my tears with my sleeve.