Chapter 5

Maxon POV

I saw three girls enter the meeting room where me, Kriss, Mom and Dad where. They all curtsied then. I stud up because the middle girl ,wearing a cream dress with butterflies scattered all over, looked exactly like America and the last girl who came on ,wearing a green top some ripped jeans and a leather jacket, looked exactly like Celeste. We had found them! The live on my life was found! Did I just say 'love of my life'? If I did is that even true anymore. Then my farther asked them to rise because I was in shock. America tapped the first girl who came in shoulder. Then America and Celeste looked at me and then looked at each other and started giggling. "What's so funny lady's?" Dad asked.
"N-nothing your Majesty," America said trying to farm herself down. Farther looked up and saw her and then stud up slowly and then ran up to her and gave her a bear hug. "My beautiful daughter!" Dad shouted. My Dad loves America now. I told him everything that happened between me and America and I mean EVERYTHING! it was embarrassing but ok I guess.
A/N you know what happened so let's just skip to what happens next in America's POV. 

America's POV

We sat down at the table and because Calrkson ,or do I call him 'Dad' or 'Farther' now?, and Maxon know a lot about me and Celeste they mainly only asked us how we are getting on and what we are studying. They asked Amber questions like...
What is it like living with your roommates? Then Amber would answer 'eventful'. You know questions about home life and school life or as me and Celeste 'Roommate life'. After all the questions got asked, me, Celeste and Amber went back to our dorm room to get changed into something less formal from for lesson and by 'we' I mean me and Amber because me and Amber are both wearing dresses when Celeste is wearing casual clothes. I put in a red crop top and some ripped jeans and a black blazer I thought it looked casual but at the same time formal. I put on my knee high boots and a white hat. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided to curl my hair. Half an hour past and Celeste and Amber had to leave for P.E. I don't like P.E so I have the option to do it and every time I desire not to. I finished curling my hair ten minutes later. I looked really cute with my hair curled. Then I headed off to class. Hopefully I won't see Jake there...

In this chapter there are 451 words. Not including this A/N. I hope you liked this chapter. If any of you have an idea why Clarkson likes America all of a sudden would you tell me because I really need a reason. And why doesn't America want to see a boy called 'Jake'? Well we will see won't we?
-Amewilson