Chapter 7

America's POV

I walked up to my dorm door and heard laughing coming from inside. I opened the door and saw Celeste talking to a boy with dirty blonde hair. He turned towards me and I saw those gorgeous crystal blue eyes. It was Jake. I ran up to him and kissed his cheek. Jake is like my brother but I love him like I used to love Maxon or do I still love him I don't know.
Three hours passed and then Jake was about to leave but I had to tell him how I felt. "Jake?" I asked as he walked towards the door. "Yeah Ame?" He asked turning to face me. "I-i t-think I love you..." I stuttered. The last person I had told about my feelings was half naked at the time so he kinda had to say it back.
A/N 😜Maxon
He didn't reply he just ran out the dorm. I stud there in shock then ran to my room and cryed myself to sleep.

Maxon's POV

I passed a boy who was crying. He looked like he had come from America's room. I then realised who it was it was Jake the boy I met with his dorm group. He's sweet. But why is he crying? Before I could ask he was gone. I arrived at America's room and knocked on the door. Celeste answered the door. "Hi," she said wiping her cheeks. She'd been crying. "Is America in?" I asked starting to get worried.
"Yeah she's in her room," she yawned,"second door on your left," she told me. I walked in the living room and saw microphones and a violin. I smiled and carried on walking towards America's room. I knocked in the door and herd a mumble from inside. I slowly opened the door. The room was black but I could see an outline of a bed with someone in it. I sat down near her feet and strokes her leg. She turned over. "Who are you?" She asked not looking at me. "Max," I replied. She sat up and started to cry. She put her head on my lap. "I got rejected!" She cried harder as those words came out her mouth. I then realised I did make a big mistake. I lifted her head to mine and kisses her with all the love I had left for her. She froze but then kissed back.

A/N Hope you liked this chapter.
-Amewilson