Kakashi x Male!Reader Lemon (Part 1)

BOO! AHA! It is I and I did you a scare! You're all spookified now, aren't ya?! Now onto a more serious note...I'm pregnant. HAHAHAHA! I jest, I jest. I mean, if that did happen I would be like "WHAT?!" cos I am not of the female variety but the male kind. Sorry, I'm in a weird mood, as in one min I'm all happy the next I'm plotting ways to kill people but I am straying of course here, stay focused me.

Right, as you can see this pairing is with the famous Kakashi of the Sharingan, with you as a male. I know this book can have both male and female characters with male and female readers point of views I'm just so lazy and words...I lost track of what I was gonna say, well I forgot but hey ho. Eventually I will do female characters and readers but I don't know, I need to get motivated and stuff. Originally I was planning a Sasuke one but then I was like "hey, everyone does Sasuke and Kakashi is way hotter, so why not him?"

...Yes, Kakashi is my third favourite male in the Naruto universe, please don't judge me...

Now without any further ado, lets get this party STARTED!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waiting. As a ninja most of your life seemed to be spent waiting. For what? Your teacher, Kakashi. As a member of Team 7 with Naruto and Sakura Kakashi was the team leader. Sasuke was part of the team but he left. Even though your other team mates were determined to bring him back you, on the other hand, weren't so bothered.

Ever since you joined the team your teacher had been late everyday and today was the same as every other day. Not only that Naruto and Sakura were also late meaning you were waiting for three hours all on your own when finally you saw your teacher.

"Sorry I'm late, (M/N)," Kakashi apologized as he walked up to you, "I got lost on the path of life yet again,"

"Excuses," you huffed.

He gave a light chuckle and scratched his cheek with his eyes closed. When you first met the taller man you thought he looked cool, until you find out how late he always was. Discovering his prowess as a ninja shocked and you were proud to call yourself his student. However a strange feeling had started to form inside of you whenever you thought about the silver haired male. You dismissed these feelings and concentrated on your life as a ninja.

"(M/N)?"

His voice snapped you out of your thoughts as he looked down with his usual expressionless face.

Coughing as you caught yourself, you sighed, "Well, at least your here. Naruto and Sakura aren't here yet so well done for beating them,"

Kakashi chuckled as he looked of to the side, "Yeah, about that..."

You raised an eyebrow as you crossed your arms, staring inquisitively at your teacher.

"Sakura is busy at the hospital and Jiraiya came back so Naruto went off to train with him," Kakashi explained, "so it's just you and me,"

You blinked first, taking in the information, then yelled angrily, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?! Three hours! Three hours I waited and for what?!"

Kakashi stood there listening to your rant then answered your question, "You waited for me,"

"It was rhetorical question!"

Kakashi gave a small smile from under his mask as you panted in fury, "Well, since it is just the two of us we can't really go on a mission and you have trained really hard so why don't we go out for a meal, you must be hungry from all the waiting,"

At first you were going to scream at him for being so useless but then your stomach growled loudly. You blushed lightly as you looked down, twiddling your fingers, "Only if you're paying,"