Kakashi x Male!Reader Lemon (Part 2)

Greetings my friends! Yes, I am alive you were wondering. Its been so long since I've updated this book and a week or so since I've done anything here in general! I'm so sorry! I know last time that part 2 of this wouldn't be next but it just would look weird with part 1 then someone else then part 2 so here it is. If you were wondering what I was doing I have been playing No Man's Sky! Yes! I have been playing that game and its so fricking good! You see, I write for an hour on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and publish on Saturdays and Sundays but I skipped last week cos...No Man's Sky. But have no fear, I shall resume my original schedule!

Anywho, lets get this party STARTED!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Groggily opening your eyes, you found yourself on a couch that wasn't yours and in a room that wasn't yours. Scanning your eyes around the room as you sat up you noticed how clean it was compared to your messy apartment.

Where am I? you wondered.

Casting your mind back to what had happened you remembered going into the bookstore then...

"Oh, you're up,"

Turning your head you saw Kakashi standing in a doorway staring at you. Your cheeks turned red at your memories as you scrambled of the couch.

"Y-you..." you stuttered out, words failing you.

The silver haired ninja had a confused look in his eye as he made his way into the room.

"What's the matter, (M/N)?" he casually asked.

"S-stay away from m-me, y-you pervert!" you stammered as you made your way behind a coffee table.

He only cocked his head to one side as he stared at you in the eye.

"Is it because of what happened in the bookstore?"

Before you knew it he had you pinned down, him straddling you and holding your hands above your head with one of his own. You writhed beneath him, trying to get out of his grip.

"Because if it is, am I right?"

The redness in your cheeks now spread across your face as you tried to answer.

"I-I was...I-I didn't...I d-don't..."

Kakashi chuckled and grabbed your cheeks with his spare hand, "You see, (M/N), I don't know why but I've fallen for you,"

Your (E/C) eyes went wide at his words.

He removed his hand from your cheek and pulled of his head band, exposing his scarred eye. Then he grabbed his mask and slowly pulled it down exposing his face. His face, something everyone wondered what it looked like, now hovered above you and he was handsome. You wanted to touch his face with your hands but being pinned down made it impossible.

Kakashi continued, "And I was wondering if you felt the same way,"

At first you didn't know what to say or do, it took you a couple of seconds to figure anything out. First of all, Kakashi, your teacher, was confessing his love to you. This should have been strange but it wasn't. In fact it felt right, that strange sensation you felt when seeing him was now clear; you had feelings for your teacher.

Since no words could escape the lump in your throat you did the next best thing, you kissed him. For a second Kakashi was surprised but quickly snapped out of it and kissed you back. He soon took control of the kiss and forced is tongue inside your mouth, exploring every inch. Meanwhile he had let go of your hands and started undressing you, slowly pulling your shirt off of you.

You moaned into the kiss then whined when he stopped kissing you and instead started on your neck. He kissed, licked and nibbled at your neck creating small red marks whilst you moaned in pleasure. A shocked gasp escaped you when you felt one of his hands rub against your nipple, pinching the little pink nub.

After making a fair few noticeable on your neck Kakashi started making his way down your neck and towards your chest, lips wrapping around your other nipple. You squirmed beneath him but was stopped by him pushing you back down. His teeth grazed against the sensitive piece of flesh as you released a chorus of moans, your hands burying themselves inside his hair.

Eventually he left you nipples and made his way lower down towards your boxers. You had no clue how you ended up in them but he was a master ninja so you didn't dwell on it too long. Well, the silver haired ninja made that practically impossible when he palmed you through your boxers.

"You like that, (M/N)?" he teased.

"J-just-ah!-f-fuck me!" you cried out making him raise an eyebrow.

"You sure? I can be pretty rough," he whispered huskily.

You nodded your head as fast as you could. As of now your penis was in control and it wanted you to be fucked. You yelped when your boxers were yanked off of you then gasped when you felt the tip of his member poking your entrance.

Without a word of warning he pushed inside of you, making you cry out in both pain and pleasure. Waiting a few minutes for you to adjust Kakashi started moving, his member brushing against your inner walls. Your moans became louder as he began picking up speed until it reached the point where you were moaning as loud as you could.

Before you knew it you reached your release and so did he, both of you collapsing side by side in a panting, sticky mess.

Kakashi blinked, "Well, that happened,"

You knocked him on the arm feebly, "Shut up..."

Your eyes drooped in exhaustion and so sleep took you, but before going you swore you heard the words, "I love you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That...was so bad! I'm so sorry for the quality of this I mean like, what the hell is this?! I honestly wouldn't care if it got 0 reads but you know. And no, I probably won't be altering it, I just wanted to finish this so I could do another character as soon as possible. I...I don't know what to say so goodnight!