Prologue

Georgina's POV

"Okay Georgie, you're on," One of the workers backstage tells me as I ever so lightly run my fingers through my blonde wig, making sure not to mess it up, then push the fake thick blacked frames glasses up higher on my nose. You're probably wondering what I'm doing. Well I decided to have some fun and have a fake audition at the X-Factor seeing as my dad is a judge and all. And now you're probably wondering why do I need a fake audition? Well that is because I am already a singer. A pretty famous one to be exact. My name is Georgina Cowell. Yes, Cowell. My dad is Simon Cowell. So now you can see why I am having a fake audition.

I quickly shake my body, trying to get rid of the jitters as I hope and pray that this goes okay. Making my way toward the stage, I see my dad at the far right of the judges tables, Demi next to him with Brittany on her right, my left and lastly followed by L.A.

"Hello!" Demi grins at me as she sits up a bit in her chair. "Hello," I say with my fake American accent, giving a somewhat convincing smile on my face. Yes, I am British people. "What's your name?" That question alone almost made me panic. "Uh, my name is Georgie Collins," I say into the microphone, feeling the cold metal press against my plump lips. "And what are you going to be singing for us today, Georgie?"

"I will be singing Ain't No Other Man by Christina Aguilera," I watch in amusement as all of the judges eyes widen, including my dads as I hear different murmurs of multiple reactions throughout the crowd.

"Whenever you're ready,"

"Just do your thang honey," I begin singing softly to the remake version of this song which I rehearsed.

"I could feel it from the start. Couldn't stand to be apart. Something about you caught my eye. Something moved me deep inside. Don't know what you did boy but. You had it and I've been hooked ever since. I told my mother, my brother, my sister and my friend. I told the others, my lovers, both past and present tense. Every time I see you everything starts making sense," The audience is silent, along with the judges as I finish singing the first verse softly. Now for the shock of their lives.

"Just do your thang honey!" I belt out loudly, smiling ear to ear as I hear the shocked gasps from the audience.

"Ain't no other man, can stand up next to you
Ain't no other man on the planet does what you do," I slowly begin taking off my wig throwing it somewhere on the stage. I then move to remove my baggy sweater, tossing that on the stage as well along with my glasses. Now I am standing in my light pink crop top and my white ripped skinny jeans with my sparkly glitter converse. I hear wolf whistles come from the audience as I ruffle my wavy brown hair into place.
"You're the kinda guy, a girl finds in a blue moon.
You got soul, you got class. You got style with your bad ass-" I turn slightly, shaking my ass before continuing, "- oh yeah!"

"Ain't no other man its true - all right -Ain't no other man but you,"

"Just do your thang honey!" I belt out once again as I make my way down the stage towards the judges table, seeing my dad sitting there with a beaming smile on his face as he cackles in his seat. "Never thought I'd be all right. No, no, no!" I hop up onto the judges table, sitting right in front of my dad with my legs crossed as they dangle off the table. "Till you came and changed my life. Yeah, yeah, yeah! What was cloudy now is clear! Yeah, yeah! You're the light that I needed," I sing loudly, ruffling my dads hair...well what he has left anyway and hop off of the table, now moving towards the audience. "You got what I want boy, and I want it!" I spot a cute boy with blonde hair in the audience, pointing at him as I wiggle my finger in a come here motion before moving up and placing a small kiss on his cheek.

"So keep on givin' it up!"

"Tell your mother, your brother, your sister, and your friend. And the others, your lovers, better not be present tense. Cause I want everyone to know that you are mine and no one else's!"

"Oooooooo, oh!" My eyes close as I sing loudly, slowly coming to a finish. "Ain't no other man but you," I breath heavily, my arm slacking with the microphone still in hand as everyone erupts into applauses. I laugh loudly as I make my way back to the stage, taking a seat on the cold floor and setting the microphone down next to me.

Watching in amusement, a smirk forms on my face as my dad stand up clapping his hands as he laugh at me. Well he's not laughing at me, he's more laughing at the situation.

"That was my crazy but talented daughter, Georgina Cowell!"