5

Georgina's POV

"Awe look at them!"

"They're so cute!"

Groaning, my eyes crack open at the sound of squealing before hearing the mysterious people curse and then footsteps leaving my room. My eyes shut again as Shawn's arm tightens around my waist and his head burrowed in the crook of my neck. Careful not to wake the sleeping boy on my chest, I reach my arm over to grab my phone off the charger. I feel my eyes water as I let out a big yawn while checking all of my notifications I received trough the night. "Morning," I hear Shawn grumble sleepily with his head still in my neck. Giggling, I run my hands through his hair, checking the time on my phone to see its just gone past two o'clock in the afternoon. "More like afternoon," I smirk while continuing to run my hand through his hair and traveling down his bare back, feeling him shiver as my acrylic nails scratch up and down his back. "Ugh," He moans while moving the tips of his fingers on my hip, going slightly under my shirt that must have ridden up in the night. "Shawn come on," I huff while using all my strength to flip us over so I am laying on top of him.

"Noo.."

I roll my eyes playfully while cupping his face in the palm of my hands as I lay on his chest. "Stop whining," I rub my nose against his, seeing him stick his bottom lip out in a pout. I watch curiously as Shawn smirks at me, his hand moving from my waist to grip my chin and dragging my lips to his. Giggling, I smile into the kiss before moving my lips against his. The kiss was sweet, innocent even. No tongue, just our lips pressed and moving against each other. "We should really get up now," I mutter against his lips, pecking them a few more times before pulling away. I then notice that my room is too quiet. Usually the puppies are running around my room, they're claws tapping against my hardwood floors while trying to wake me up so that they can use the bathroom. They must have went with Selena and Demi when they came into my room. Yes, I know it was them. Nobody else spent the night at my house. Giving Shawn a small smile I then get up and head into my closest, grabbing a loose, white long sleeved crop top and my black/dark grey cropped Nike sweats to change in to. It was going to be a lazy day today. "Oh Shawn," I peak my head around the corner, seeing Shawn still laying in my bed playing on his phone, "you can take a shower in the guest bathroom. It's down the hall, on your left,"

I then make my way back through my closest and into the bathroom, stripping my clothes to take a shower. About 15 minutes later I finish my shower, grabbing my towel to wrap around me as I hop out.

"Ba-uh, Georgie, do you have a hair dryer?" My eyes widen at Shawn's slip up. Aww, he was going to call me babe. So cute, I can't.

"Yeah give me a minute to get dressed,"

I grab another towel from the cabinet to dry my hair then stripping from the towel I had around my body to get dressed. Making my way to my dresser, I peak around the corner to make sure Shawn was still in my bedroom, which he was. I quickly grab and thong and bra from my dresser, slip them on before putting my clothes over top. "Okay, I'm done," I call out to him, seeing him lying back on my bed. I didn't really feel like putting makeup on...or doing my hair, so I just left it natural. Shawn sits up on my bed, his eyes looking at me from head to toe. "Did you maybe want to grab breakfa-or lunch actually, seeing since its already the afternoon," I nod my head at Shawn, then realizing that he didn't have a shirt. "I have some spare clothes from the One Direction boys that they left here. I'll get you a shirt..." I trail off as I see him nod with furrowed brows. He's probably wondering why they have clothes here. "From late night meetings with my dad," I answer his silent questions, seeing his shoulders drop in relief.

"I'll be right back,"

I briskly walk out of my room and towards the guest room to grab a t-shirt for Shawn. "Mmm," I hum while flicking through the shirts, seeing a plain black tee with a pocket on the upper left side. "Seems like Shawn," I mumble to myself then closing the closet door and heading back to my bedroom. "Here you go," I say as I toss him the shirt, which he catches quiet easily before slipping it on while I grab my phone and purse.