3

Georgina's POV

After my awkward incident with Shawn, I excused myself to go up to my room so I could take my shorts off and put my puppies in their life jackets that way they didn't have to be cooped up in my room all night. Once I get them on, I switch puppies, now holding Bailey in my arms. They like to have turns in mamas arms.

I make my way downstairs, heading back outside seeing the party in full swing. Weaving through the crowd, I make my way back to the cabana, grabbing a remote to pause the music and grab a microphone. Don't ask me why we have a microphone. I have no idea. I move to stand on the deck, pausing the music which earns me groans in disappointment. "Sorry, sorry! I know you want to get back to the party!" I say into the microphone, hearing my voice through the speakers. "I just wanted to take a minute to thank you all for coming out to celebrate Selena and I's birthday!" I pause looking around for Selena, finally spotting her and waving her up. She makes her way up to me, her hair wet with water droplets falling down her face. "As you can see we have a photo booth, fondue, snow cones, ice cream and for later, s'mores!" I cheer excitedly as the crowd laughs at me. "Oh and later tonight, Selena and I will both be performing with a few special guests! So let's have fun and get wasted!" I cheer before continuing. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding," I laugh before turning the music back on, hearing DJ Kahled and Drake's song 'For free' blasting through the speakers as I turn the microphone off. "Woo!!" I hear people cheering as I make my way back through the crowd to put the microphone and remote away.

After putting the microphone away, Bailey still in my arms as I head to the bar to take a few shots. "Hi can I get three shots, please," I say to the bartender that is standing behind the mini bar. "Sure thing," I watch as he grabs three shot glasses, pouring what I'm assuming is vodka into them before handing them to me. "Thank you," I smile gratefully, bringing the first shot glass up to my lips and knocking it back. After finishing the first shot I move on to the next two, knocking those ones back as well.

"Hey Georgie," I turn around to see Shawn standing behind me again. "Hey Shawn," I smile, turning back around to give the dirty shot glasses to the bartender before turning back around to face Shawn. I feel my face light up as my body gets a bit lighter. I guess those three shots were really strong if I'm already tipsy. "Have you ate yet?" I question him as I take a couple of steps away from the bar which is when I notice that Shawn isn't wearing a shirt. Damn, he is ripped. I mean, he's not too big like a body builder, but he does have a nice body. "No, not yet. You?" He looks at me with his light brown eyes. "No...want to grab some food?" He nods his head with a smile, gesturing for me to go first as we both make our way through the people that aren't in the pool. "Would you mind holding my plate? It's a little hard to hold a plate and fix my food with one hand," I say as I point to Bailey in my arms. "Sure thing," He grins, taking a glance at Bailey before grabbing us both a plate. "What would you like?" Shawn asks as he grabs a hamburger and hot dog for himself then turning to look at me with a raised eyebrow. "I'll have a hamburger and hot dog too. Oh! And I definitely want some fruit and fondue," I grin cheekily as I dip my finger into the fondue fountain before sticking that finer in my mouth and licking the chocolate off. Shawn winks cheekily at me as we move down the buffet table, having Shawn fill my plate up with all the food that I want. After grabbing all the food that we both wanted and filling our plates full with the food, we make our way to the deck to sit down and eat. I sit down in the chair while setting Bailey on my lap as I feel her lay down on my legs as Shawn sets my plate down in front of me. "Thank you," I grin as he takes a seat in next to me. "So are you having fun so far?" I ask as I take a bite out of my hamburger, my eyes still on Shawn as he begins to eat his food also. "Yeah, it's amazing. I'm surprised you got all of this done in one day," He jokes, my eyes watching his face intently as his eyes crinkle at the sides with a big smile on his face. "The more important question is if your enjoying it. Are you having fun?"