Description/Disclaimer

I don't want to be alone...

+++

Description:

   Ama Tinker is an eighteen year old girl living her normal teenage life, well normal for her.
   Behind the smiles and laughes there's pain, hurt, and fear.
   Eight years ago Amet Tinker, the husband of May Tinker and father of Ama Tinker, died due to cancer. The family was never the same again instead of the smile, Ama always wore, there was a expression of pain and loss written on her face. She soon gave up on life until one thing kept her going. Amay, Her newborn little sister. Ama would do anything to keep Amay smiling. So much that she forgot to make her own happiness. Life was almost perfect until the dead started walking bringing out a new side of not only Ama ,but the entire world. What would she do to survive, to keep what's left of her family alive. But who expected that a person would actually step up and protect her from all the fears of life, certainly not Ama, and a cop of all people.

Disclaimer:

   I do NOT own the walking dead characters or story line. I only own the made-up characters and story line that I add into the book.

+++

   I hope you guys liked the description. Thank you for reading please vote and comment, all the support you guys give helps keep me motivated.